What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I miss Altis Life :(

Yeah you was fun to play with man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it was a well deserved ban, me and endorgen caught you do this at least 3 times...

Well, it was a well deserved ban, me and endorgen caught you do this at least 3 times...
Do I have to repeat it a thousand times? As I said I apologised and would not do it again and if i was to you can ban me if you want.Furthermore, ive seen many other people get unbanned for the same reason and yet mine got declined.Also, I actually like Altis life as a server but I guess some people dont give chances so its very on harsh on some people who were to get banned and I wasnt that familiar with the rules but I eventually understanded how things worked since I got banned.

-Have a good day..

Hello @DanyBoy22

A second change may have been given to yoh if you didn't repeat the offence multiple times. Once could be an excident but more then that quickly leads to believe that you will do it again. Herefor you didn't recieve a second change which the admin team has every right of doing so.

My suggestion to you is to move on and perhaps come back later. Also making these kind of topic isn't goinv to help in anyway. Remember that it was you who broke the rules and not the admin team.

Nor is this a reason for your 'friend' to start breaking the rules simply because you weren't unbanned.

I wish you the best of luck where you may go, as long as you remember that you should obey the rules.

Sincerely,

Puppy1004

Hello @DanyBoy22

A second change may have been given to yoh if you didn't repeat the offence multiple times. Once could be an excident but more then that quickly leads to believe that you will do it again. Herefor you didn't recieve a second change which the admin team has every right of doing so.

My suggestion to you is to move on and perhaps come back later. Also making these kind of topic isn't goinv to help in anyway. Remember that it was you who broke the rules and not the admin team.

Nor is this a reason for your 'friend' to start breaking the rules simply because you weren't unbanned.

I wish you the best of luck where you may go, as long as you remember that you should obey the rules.

Sincerely,

Puppy1004
-Many spelling mistakes and yeh thank you for your comment and I hope you have a good day

-Dany

Back