What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I didn't RDM.. (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenome

I got banned for RDM, it was on video, but the video doesn't show that i wasn't the one breaking rules..

I shoot the cops because my friend is geting taken to the HQ. I shoot the person driving right BEFORE he gets into the HQ, after that my friend shot into HQ. Haribo which was in the car, told the officer "Stop or you will be killed" after that we shot. I know i couldn't shoot into the HQ, but my friend didn't. So i would really like to have an unban since i wasn't the one RDM'ing/Shooting into safezone..

My name is [s.W.A.T] Mathias

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you gave CSO Red no time at all to respond. Also, how did you know your friend was in the car/ he know you were at the castle? For a man in handcuffs its pretty hard to communicate with anyone...

Sooo... how did you know what car he was in and where that car was?

Like i said on the ban post... there is no way you could of known he was in those police cars.

He posted in blue side chat saying "will pay £200,000 for anyone who gets me out of this police car heading for Kavala HQ" to which SWAT replied too. He did not contact you prior to being arrested at all.

So from the chooper... you could see your friends face in the police car ?

No response from player... a clearcut case of metagaming and RDM

Moving to denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back