What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

i did not read the rules... sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andhg

hello. my name is Andreas, and today i played on an altis life server and i got ban. i got ban because i log't out when i whas arrestet.

i am truley sorry for what i did and i wont do it again! 

i really whant to get unbannet so i can keep playing with the good cumminty, and my freinds. 

sorry for my bad english!

VDM = Instant Ban (Killing by using a vehicle is VDM)

ok now i know

yes i did drive a guy down at the gas station but i did nt know it whas a ban thing.... im am so sorry can i ever play on the server again?

Last edited by a moderator:
hello. my name is Andreas, and today i played on an altis life server and i got ban. i got ban because i vdm a random person.

i really whant to get unbannet so i can keep playing with the good cumminty, and my freinds. 

i will NEVER EVER vdm again!! and i am so sorry!!

some admin PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ unban me....

hello. my name is Andreas, and today i played on an altis life server and i got ban. i got ban because i vdm a random person.

i will NEVER EVER vdm again!! and i am so sorry!!

some admin PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ unban me....

hello. 
i have been ban for VDM, i didnt know youre where not allowed to drive people over and i had not readen the rules... 

i am truley sorry for what i did and i promise that i wont happen again if you just give me a second chance?

could you maybe unban me and let me play on the best server ever? 

PLZ. help me... Andreas HG

Andreas.. if you continue to create new threads for every frickin' post that you make, instead of keeping your sh** in ONE THREAD, I will make sure that you are never unbanned, and that your whole planet is nuked from orbit.

Don't make extra work for admins. They bite.

No need to delete them. I have gone to the trouble of merging them all together in THIS thread. Use THIS thread ONLY in future, to communicate about THIS ban.

Wait patiently - another Admin will hear your case when they are able/free/willing.

patience

"the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious."

Due to the vast number of PM's i have recieved from you and your continuing of opening threads i am going to wait 48 hours before looking into your ban.

it has been 48 hours, right? 

not to rush or anything just to make sure because of the time difference from UK to Danmark...

index.php

A tip for you do NOT post again. Each post you put asking for a unban will increase your time waiting. So really stop posting all your doing is making it worse. The admin will get you you when he/she is ready. 

Ok, i think you learned here not to spam the forums and have a little patience (i hope)

Please PM me with your GUID and a link to this thread (you can find the guid when you log into a server - its the alphanumeric number that appears)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back