What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I can't buy Mohawk (non donator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iZargaHUN

In-game name: TEK_z

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198049366920

What was lost: Well, i'm just reporting a problem. I didn't loose anything.

Value of item/money lost: Nothing

Quick description of what happened: I went to a rebel outpost to buy a Mohawk (non donator). Took the cash and went to the chopper NPC. I selected Mohawk clicked buy permanent and nothing happened. 

Yes, this is a known issue. I tried it and found this problem then reported it to TBJ. I believe the admins are making ground on this issue but there are other things that come higher on their priorities list. But when I became a donator I was able to buy it.

Yes, this is a known issue. I tried it and found this problem then reported it to TBJ. I believe the admins are making ground on this issue but there are other things that come higher on their priorities list. But when I became a donator I was able to buy it.
Thanks for the info. I will be a donator within 4 days, so it's not important for me to fix the problem right away.

Same problem, iam not donator and i have 6 mil. Mohawk still can not buy.

Please admins to solve the problem.

In-game name: Jeytee1977cz

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198016085630

What was lost:
nothing.

Value of item/money lost:
value of item 6 000 000 / not lost

Quick description of what happened: Can not buy Mohawk, Iam not donator. NPC not responding (Airshops/Rebel outposts).

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving to report a bug section.

Please be patient, this issue is fixed in our new update thats coming very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back