What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I am sorry (Unbanned 17/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerichoLaw

Paypal Chargeback
Your in-game name: JerichoLaw

GUID: http://imgur.com/i9uJo3U

Ban Reason: Rule 0 and Bad Rp for telling a cop you are a kid and I should not tell him that cuz that not RP 

Explain yourself: I was coming to Athira after I sold frog legs at the kitchen with my Tempest I stoped it and I was having a rook when I came down from a truck the rook will be pulled up and a cop told me to put it down I was putting it down I got tazed then restrained I was having on my packbag 1 Katiba with attachment it was really expensive so I got mad and told him you are kid and then he jailed me without even checking If i has a Katiba and without seezing my weapon that why but I should not do that cuz he is playing as a man in game so that is not RP I am sorry I would not do it again and I read the rules 2 times and I confirm that and I love this server so please Unban me and thanks for reading this Topic 

You tarnished the reputation of civilians.

I'm not even going to bother.

You tarnished the reputation of civilians.

I'm not even going to bother.
With what I did

And thanks you don't have any business here so please just go away you just have to confirm the story and I told you sorry you didn't accept my apologies I was trying to be friendly but you didn't accept that 

You can tell how people would be in game by how they conduct themself on the forum. This thread is making me think that you would not be someone we would want here at altislife.co.uk Please feel free to change my mind.

You can tell how people would be in game by how they conduct themself on the forum. This thread is making me think that you would not be someone we would want here at altislife.co.uk Please feel free to change my mind.
I am a good person and I will be friendly and good on this server so please give me second chance and you will see the best person in altislife.co.uk so I am really sorry and I wish you change your mind about me and thanks for replying to my post and I really love this server so please accept my appeal 

Last edited by a moderator:
I will approve this on one condition. You provide a full appology to @ and he accepts it for me to process this.

I will approve this on one condition. You provide a full appology to @ and he accepts it for me to process this.
Ok where do I do that and when I apology to him he will tell me your not a nice person and your not mature

so

"MR. @ I am very sorry to what I did and I would like you to be a nice person and accept my apology and we be friends so you are really nice person if you accepted my apology (its up to you) last thing to say I was pissed off that why I told you you are a kid so I am really sorry and I know I was acting as non mature guy it will never happen again I promise you give me last chance (Every Person in this life make wrong things) Thanks if you read this and considering to accept my apology "

-JerichoLaw

Last edited by a moderator:
We all make mistakes. You called me it ingame once and when you spammed at least 2 members on TS (police officers of the same rank as me) and when we tried to speak to you , you called me a kid again...

I accept your appology but if you call me a kid or try to bully/annoy any other member with their age/voice I will report you.

@Vladic Ka

Whats your GUID/Steam ID ?

Please reply... haven't got time to take it from a screenshot

Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back