What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[HU] Joe 'Flash' Yalvac (Rejected with warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BratJaggesVlnd

Avdanced Member
Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [HU] Joe 'Flash' Yalvac

Time & Date this happened: 2015-01-23

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: Blatant combatlog. Seen him breaking lots of rules today, wont mention them though since I dont have evidence to back it up but I did manage to get this combatlog. 

What Rule Was Broken ?: Logging off to save your gear.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: His friends said he crashed, but there was no steam ticket check fail soo..

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/544142474638861441/885738CF9DACB253441A13CA7B2083CBBA109A8A/

Sorry this happened, it was a genuine crash. I am more than happy to comp you, i had an MXM i will happily give you :)

You dont have to comp me, I just found it suspiscious it happened right away after you died and with no ticket check failure message. Im still suspiscious, as Ive never seen anyone get kicked without the failure message.

Well it was desyncing for everyone. Also, if he did indeed crash, souldnt he have said like "Shit, I crashed!" or something instead of being completely calm about it?

Anyways, all evidence presented. Its now upto an admin.

Indeed its up to the admins. When you hear me chanting ''We're upside down on the floor, im Alt+4ing; no im not'' is because my game was stuck with us upside down for a good while. and, in all honesty, i was going alt f4 because death by dsync is bs and my game was frozen. BUT i didn't, my game crashed instead >< I will happily comp and i apologize for the thought, but i didnt alt f4. thought about it!!! thought about it!. but didnt do it :)

Rejected with a warning.

Next time I suggest you use your video evidence to post a comp request and DO NOT under any circumstances quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back