What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How much do police get paid

Gregor

So im really low on money atm, id just like to know how much police get paid because im thinking about applying to be a police man.

So im really low on money atm, id just like to know how much police get paid because im thinking about applying to be a police man.
If that is your thought behind the police dont apply.

If you are thinking about the police the last thing on your mind should be the money. First thought RP.

20k every 15 min. So around 320k a full restart. Not a lot of money.

20k every 15 min. So around 320k a full restart. Not a lot of money.
I don't make any money on the server, I try to sell copper and get robbed, I try to sell weed and get robbed.. what else can I try to do to make money?

I don't make any money on the server, I try to sell copper and get robbed, I try to sell weed and get robbed.. what else can I try to do to make money?
Rob people xD

Seriously though if you dont think about money and instead on RP the money will come

Last edited by a moderator:
I might give that a try I'll just have to get to the selling place before the other robbers do haha 
If your inexperienced at robbing people you will probably find you will get screwed over doing that as well try and keep a low radar when making your first riches then once you have enough money to waste you can start going balls deep fighting off the police and other rebel groups 

If your inexperienced at robbing people you will probably find you will get screwed over doing that as well try and keep a low radar when making your first riches then once you have enough money to waste you can start going balls deep fighting off the police and other rebel groups 
I won the jackpot of 1.2 million... time to go rob some people and have fun :) 

Back