What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How long does it take for a ban to be lifted if its been approved?

henryb

I was banned on Thursday night. Wilco asked me to send GUID and I have, so I'm just wondering how long it will be as this is probably the best altis life server!

I'm eager to get back on the server.

Thanks

Only answer is when they get round to it :) There is no given time if you have been cleared its a waiting game.

I have been waiting for 4 days since my approval. Wilco never reads nor replies his messages. This organization is the most inefficient organization I have ever seen. They do not respect people or care about them, and they act like they are running a multi national corporation.

You guys do realize that ban dispute is the very lowest on their list. Its not their problem that you are banned. There is a reason that you were banned. It means you made several mistakes. Which is not the any of the admins fault. You should be happy that there is an opportunity to dispute your ban. They will do it when they have time. End of story. You make mistakes you take the punishment. 

I have been waiting for 4 days since my approval. Wilco never reads nor replies his messages. This organization is the most inefficient organization I have ever seen. They do not respect people or care about them, and they act like they are running a multi national corporation.
This is definitely the way to go to get unbanned. /s

People are still waiting after several months! The admins are very busy and you would not believe the amount of effort they all put in.

The way i look at it, can u imagine all the complaints and reports those guys get everyday? im betting its in the hundreds and even if its lower u gotta think that someone has to read all of those complaints etc, and reply to em.  That shit is gonna take time!  its pointless getting fustrated about your ban, like the other guys mentioned above, you made the mistake and atleast you have a chance of getting back on the server but i dont think having a little dig at the admins is gonna help your cause either dude i recon its just a matter of being patient and waiting.

Back