What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How do i find my GUID? (Unbanned 06/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenith

Can someone help with this? i need to find out how i can find my guid so i can get unbanned

Hey, i was listening to music this other day while playing on yuor server and suddently i didnt realize my caps lock button was locked, and people start shouting at me and i got stressed so i forgot wich button u change the channel with. and suddently i got banned for server #2. i wasnt trolling at all, i just didnt realize it was playing music on the all chat. i am so sorry for that, and it would be really nice if i could get a second chance and btw i bought this game yesterday only to play on your server. 

Greetings from Norway

-Jenith

This was the case. the reason i couldnt asnwer because i was with my family in the christmas. But if u guys can tell me how to find my GUID then i can post here since i didnt reply to the other post of mine. i am so sorry for my troubles. 

delete my messages please

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly you have not read this important post - 
What have i done wrong, u locked my other topic, i couldnt answer you because is was on a christams trip with my familiy. i just want to play on your server so badly, thats only reason i bought arma 3. so please just read what i wrote further down on the post.

Greeting Jenith

Norway :)

Hey, i was listening to music this other day while playing on yuor server and suddently i didnt realize my caps lock button was locked, and people start shouting at me and i got stressed so i forgot wich button u change the channel with. and suddently i got banned for server #2. i wasnt trolling at all, i just didnt realize it was playing music on the all chat. i am so sorry for that, and it would be really nice if i could get a second chance and btw i bought this game yesterday only to play on your server. 

This was the case. the reason i couldnt asnwer on my previous post was because i was with my family in the christmas. 

Player ID: 76561198049242290
Happy new year btw!

If u guys dont want me on the Server thats okay, u guys have so much to take care of. but it would be really nice if i got a second chance! :)

It was January first... I think half the population were hung over.....

Please allow time for admins to process all reports in order they're received (unless bumped).

It was January first... I think half the population were hung over.....

Please allow time for admins to process all reports in order they're received (unless bumped).
Oh okey! I understand! its just that i have nothing to do and i want to play so bad! 

Hey, 2 weeks ago i played Arma 3 on your server. I was having fun and earning money, listening to music and chilling. Suddentley i was going to answer a guy who needed help, and when i changed to the all chat, my caps got bugged and people got mad at me. and i got stressed because my friend was yelling at me that i had to turn off my mic, but i couldnt because my caps got bugged. I want to apologize for my stupid keyboard. When i finally got it turned off i got banned. I had the games for like 2 days and i had already played 14 hours. so i got kinda upset because i was really into the reality on your server. 

Iknow Wilco answered me on my previous post and said i could get a second chance, but i was on a family trip to a village the entire holiday. At the Village (Norway) we had no internett. So i could not check my previous post on the forum. And i apoligize for the mistake i made, and it wont happen ever again! I even got 2 of my friends to buy this game to only play on your server. Ask them if you dont belive me! 

Just give me a second chance, i promise this mistake wont happen again becuase i got a new keyboard! 

Right I have merged all three of your threads into this one. Not going to look at this until 06/01/15 due to your impatience. Please do not open another thread or this ban will permanent.

I'm a friend of Jenith and his GUID is 

55f3eb7ea8250b59711f6dd40a13b00f

Thank you

-Zopp/Jenith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back