What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How are we doing? & How Can We Improve (Open Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 120 slot is currently killing the server i believe...

Massive lags and desync etc, that's my only personal issue. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I feel that the admins need to cover the entire day/night cycle of the server. I have never had a problem between around the peak times... But from 6am to 6pm it can often be difficult to contact an admin/ingame admin. As you have said yourself the admins cannot cope with the addition of another server yet, so I feel that additional in game admins would be beneficial given the rate at which the server is growing. I understand that people have jobs etc during the day but it is a shame that we don't have them available all day. Neo is often around earlier in the day and does and amazing job, but relying on one person for the earlier time is fair on neither Neo nor the community. 

The 120 slot is currently killing the server i believe...

Massive lags and desync etc, that's my only personal issue. 
You see Zippey me and Ciaran both have shit connections and aging i7 processers with good graphics cards and we only see the desync caused by other people with potatos and shit connections.

Please record an hour or so of your gameplay so we can look at it and comment... unless you have a red chain on your screen then you have no desync yourself.

Im in the same boat as zippey, server is Amazing in the mornings and just laggy at peak hours...

Im in the same boat as zippey, server is Amazing in the mornings and just laggy at peak hours...
Was this like it before the increase to 120 slots ?...

Tomorrow sees the arrival of another box just to store our DB, we are tackling the DB issues head on and will then turn the attention to making the server less laggy if we can, the server is alot fuller now than its always been so maybe we need to rethink restarts who knows.

No, after the fixes at 100 it was great, after the 20 extra slots arrived it turned bad for me.

But i am sitting on a fairly outdated computer, so might be that i cant handle 120 slots with:
Intel 2500k @3.30GHZ
Amd readon 6950 2GB

8GB 1600MHZ
and 240gb ssd (two 120s 1 for wondows etc 1 for games)

You see Zippey me and Ciaran both have shit connections and aging i7 processers with good graphics cards and we only see the desync caused by other people with potatos and shit connections.

Please record an hour or so of your gameplay so we can look at it and comment... unless you have a red chain on your screen then you have no desync yourself.
I never meant to disrespect or insult you, i know the admin big boys are doing everything in their power to keep the server top notch 24/7 so my whining wont help, i am simply telling that the desycn and lag simply started when the server got upgraded to 120. Maybe a coincidence after all, but yeah, i apologize. 

I simply felt that the good old desync and lag etc have returned since the increase of slots, but maybe you are right, maybe it's from my side.

I would suggest allowing clams to be put into helicopters and cars because why should t we be able to?. I find it a bit strange and terribly awkward that you can't. Also after processing clams into pearls the pearls are the exact same weight as the clams which is a bit silly,

Also I preferred the drug dealer in kavala when it was at the church as no one could buy the house literally on top of the dealer and it was a little more risky, but that's just my opinion. Other than that its all good in the hood!

I would suggest allowing clams to be put into helicopters and cars because why should t we be able to?. I find it a bit strange and terribly awkward that you can't. Also after processing clams into pearls the pearls are the exact same weight as the clams which is a bit silly,

Also I preferred the drug dealer in kavala when it was at the church as no one could buy the house literally on top of the dealer and it was a little more risky, but that's just my opinion. Other than that its all good in the hood!
I miss the church too, it was hetic and i think people pick kavala now because its more easier...

Lets see what might get changed tomorrow, I also think athria's dealer needs a new location too :)

I never meant to disrespect or insult you, i know the admin big boys are doing everything in their power to keep the server top notch 24/7 so my whining wont help, i am simply telling that the desycn and lag simply started when the server got upgraded to 120. Maybe a coincidence after all, but yeah, i apologize. 

I simply felt that the good old desync and lag etc have returned since the increase of slots, but maybe you are right, maybe it's from my side.
Dont apologize... ive just read my post and im guessing you felt you annoyed me by my swearing... thats just wilco talk... ignore it

You will know if i am pissed off or not trust me lol

If you want proof of the level of lag and desync going on, simply listen to this:

EDIT:

Bearing in mind, it is not my connection or system causing this. I run 60/10 Mbps with among others a 4790k and a GTX 670.

My last days as a cop, I spend time on server 2, but it usually ended with trolls and new comers with weapons killing us for no reason, you tried to rp and they shot you in the head instead, so admins who would be more dedicated to "patrol" on server 2.

My last days as a cop, I spend time on server 2, but it usually ended with trolls and new comers with weapons killing us for no reason, you tried to rp and they shot you in the head instead, so admins who would be more dedicated to "patrol" on server 2.
I agree, more focus needs to be put onto Server 2 as Server 1

Implement missions, something to do for us rebels who does enjoy the RPing alot but also some fine action. I think this would remove some happy trigger fingers aswell since you could fire your MX at some NPC instead of an innocent guy or similar. Missions are fun and on other servers that i have played on they really add to the server and my (ours) experience!

I speak for all the Doros, 16 members+-

// Bandidos del Doro

I think making cars less explosive could make a quick solution untill the desync in the server is fixed

And the police are still limited in how to disable an Ifrit. Welcome to our world.
spikes!, My desync varys last night as Medic, i was having this jittery lag, was like rubber banding but every second constantly going on and on and on till i stopped driving, even then, i tried to talk to an officer and it was like" HI m na s hank, ow r ay" which makes it impossible to play as cop or medic.

i5-4604k CPU @ 3.40 Ghz

8GB ram

NVidia Geforce GTX 770

Update the VIP page

Bring a page in that tells you all of the prices of drugs, metals, sea animal prices. This is so people can see all the prices from outside of the game. Also put all of the boats, cars, trucks, weapons and aircraft prices as well. Put in anything else you can think of.

I know you said no ingame suggestions but I have quite some that I would like to say:

•firing range in the major city's (Kavala, Athira, some other place) people can use there guns for something other than killing

•Lawyer licence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back