What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House Storage + Contents Bug (Completed 08/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: R.J.Kalloway

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198158828475

What was lost: 
Checking back on my footage I seem to have lost:

3x Large Storage Containers - £450,000

1x Rahim - £40,000 Edit: I recall taking one out for the server 2 event in Agios

1x MXM - £60,000

1x MX Black - £50,000

1x Vermin - £19,000

1x RCO - £1,000

1x 6.5 Supressor - £40,000

1x IR Laser Pointer - £500

1x DMS - £18,000 Edit: I recall taking one out for the server 2 event in Agios

6x 7.62mm 10 Round Mag - £4,800 Edit: I recall taking these out for the server 2 event in Agios

10x 6.5mm 30 Round STANAG Mag - £4,000

12x .45 ACP 30 Round Vermin Mag - £4,800

1x 5.56mm 30 Round STANAG Mag - £400

3x 2x IR Grenade - £1,000 Edit: I recall taking one out for the server 2 event in Agios

3x 2x Rangefinder - £12,000 Edit: I recall taking one out for the server 2 event in Agios

2x First Aid Kit - £300

2x 1x NV Goggles [black] - £4,000 Edit: I recall taking one out for the server 2 event in Agios

1x Compass - £50

1x Watch - £10

1x Booniehat (Sand) - £425

1x Wetsuit [NATO]  Edit: I recall taking one out for the server 2 event in Agios

1x Sport Shades - £20

I have looked over about 2TB of footage and don't seem to have any clips of my T inventory - perhaps this is on log somewhere? I would expect the usual lockpicks, zipties, red bulldogs, Apples, tea and biscuits. Maybe some spare oil or salt? But as this is the property I used to dump random stuff I cannot say for sure.

Value of item/money lost:
£647,505

Quick description of what happened: I went back to my house after the update tonight, as I am now located right next to the treasury. Like, literally next door. What a wonderful location! (Although I will be putting the house back on the market as I think there might be noise disturbances now)

I spawned in, and would you have it - all my storage units and contents are gone.

Arj

(Oh - P.S. The footage was maybe a week old or so, and as such cannot guarantee 100% that some items were not removed (Edit: Today it dawned on me I did take a few bits out in a shoddy attempt to re-arm for an event near by). I assure you it is not my intention to rip anyone off, and it would actually benefit me if you could check logs as I would love to claim for my T items as well if possible. Selling the property alone is going to lead to a loss I would rather not have had, but I can hardly live right next to Her Majesties Treasury)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Arg, what kind of house was this? I've encountered this issue with the 2 storage houses and I'm wondering if it's just an issue with them or if it's a rare issue with all houses.

It was the medium '3 storage' double balcony model. The one where you try to unlock the upstairs door and the lower floor opens instead.... From what I have read I think it's a rare issue with all.

Yeah must be, I've only been affected by it on the 2 storage houses. Message me if you need money to tie you over broski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back