What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House robberys

rhyzking

so i always see houses being broken into on my screen but today it never told me that someone was breaking into mine? i lose 70 heroin and some guns i saw the car parked up by another house then he obviously came to mine and i came back to find all the doors open.He even came back to do a second trip i tried to move as much as i can all i got was ammo and 1 rifle.

The only time you get a notification is when the police is breaking into your house. Otherwise you will never know.

Think of it irl. if you are out you dont know if somone has broken in untill you get back.

On the plus side, your house can only be robbed while you are online.

Because such knowledge is metagaming without some sort of Admin approved Security notification RP syste or something

Well u could have security system on your house which would alert if someone is trying to break into your house or has been already like the same HM Treasure has!

yeah i just wasted all my money on another stupid house and the storage containers suck cant even move them where you want to go so now my new house has containers right up against the windows in rooms i didnt want them in.Now i have like no money at all and a new useless house.The house what was stolen from was in a good place its like they knew about it and it was right after last restart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might make a suggestion to add a burglar alarm for houses that would work like the car alarm ?

I might make a suggestion to add a burglar alarm for houses that would work like the car alarm ?
Maybe make it so you can buy it as an addon to your house... 

Back