What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HMP ALUK ON RUST

blaze1981

So aluk,s rust gang has become firmly established on a server and we have become the first gang on there to create its own prison , so may i introduce you all to HMP ALUK

78587ECA733177750A29AD5F1371E162272C18E6

It comes complete with its own exercise yard

80893333A0E57A936D8CB72BA48BF1BF95304BD7

its fully on suite with lockable metal doors which can open for an hour per day

6B67100AE710B1F6837430874E38F16BDA573BDE

Last edited by a moderator:
I made the yard look better, and added a... Shop.

7283B4570BA131DF89967A0A560A8664459BED5A

0A8BAE9EBC7352195D364EB2DC3EC0ABE5EF9778

A306F80CD4E3062D9AE0961E673AAF09AE9DC3BE

Quoting the DEVBLOG

"I’ve been working on the levelling and XP system on and off. I’ve made some quite good progress. It’s still about a month away from being ready to be tested, as we want to really get it together, working and polished before throwing it out to the public.

The systems of gaining XP are mostly done. We just need to sprinkle gain points around the code. The way this works is that every item has a limited amount of XP with diminishing returns. So, for example, the first time you chop wood with a rock you’re going to be getting a lot of XP, but that’s going to fade down and get harder and harder to get XP that way. But by then you’ll have earned enough XP to be able to gain it from chopping wood with a hatchet. Obviously gathering resources is only one way we’re going to give XP. Pretty much every survival action will gain XP, every time you do something new. The only thing we won’t be rewarding (or punishing) is killing other players, because that’s rewarded enough already.

The next step is revamping the blueprint system. At the moment blueprints are found or researched. This has its pros and cons: it’s fun to go looting and not knowing what you’re going to find; it’s fun to collect them and give them to friends. But it’s also terribly unpredictable, inconsistent and grindy. It’s really not a friendly way to do it.

The plan right now is to make blueprints become available when you level up. You will spend your earned XP to unlock them. The blueprints will be organised in a tech tree, so, for example, you won’t be able to unlock a stone spear blueprint without first unlocking a wooden blueprint."

oooh i should really check out rust more often
Yeah you should. Its easily the game im enjoying most right now.

They are back on a weekly update schedule. And the new content per week is crazy.

Hey guys! Just seen this and I have been getting back into rust recently, would you be able to let me know roughly how many people play on the server and if I could join the server and gang please?

many thanks! :)

Wait! There's a ALUK rust group? 
yeah weve been going for just over a week now and are easily the most hated gang on the server we play on lol after 3 huge raids in the last 2 days, we have a group of about 10 now including me zaf, cardoso, themightyfoz, deadshot, and a few others, the server really is good and has over 100 players on most times, it wipes every 2 weeks aswell which keeps things fresh and with some big clans on the server theres never a dull moment around aluk town 

oh and stay away from seans pumpkin patch as your liable to lose a leg or two

6C82884023322B4FCBA85A7EE4FF578F00BBFDBF

Back