What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HITMAN SERVICE

so when someone calls in to kill me you just kill me when you see me or you gonna give me a warning ? or what is the plan about that - rdm ? 

Yeahhh, although i like the idea. In a role play standpoint its hard to carry that out, and you're making me feel as if you're not really role play educated. So basically, if you open this service and you go around sniping people at random you WILL be banned. That's whats considered RDM. What you need to do is initiate role play first. Which in my opinion kinda makes the job impossible. Also, how are you planning on finding everyone? I don't see how you would know where everyone is on the map at all times.

When we get a contract we will notify the person the hit is on, and then RP it too the fullest, we are not going around the island RDM'in contracts.

We work in a 2 man group :)

Also we offer a payoff from the hit itself... if not we just fulfill the contract :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeahhh, although i like the idea. In a role play standpoint its hard to carry that out, and you're making me feel as if you're not really role play educated. So basically, if you open this service and you go around sniping people at random you WILL be banned. That's whats considered RDM. What you need to do is initiate role play first. Which in my opinion kinda makes the job impossible. Also, how are you planning on finding everyone? I don't see how you would know where everyone is on the map at all times.

[/quote

the person that placed the hit might have seen him or knows that he might be doing, iron, coke whatever.

as i said to mr.bumb, a warning will come so that the target can get prepared.

we have little birds everywhere that can whisper to us

otherwise we will look for them.

Please have a look at how this turned out before, its not sanctioned by admins so I would assume they would perceive it as rdm.

How would you know the person you are about to hit is the person you are looking for ? Metagaming is against the rules and Goin buy a person's clothing could be pretty tricky .just don't get how this would work . With the whole role playing scenarios.can't imagine you Goin up to a di and trying too role play an assassination . You would get dropped in seconds lol

When housing is enabled they could see who their target is by camping his house but this is still a bad idea because if a person wants someone dead, 90% of the times is because he got killed before, so, unless there is a nice backstory to kill that person, it is pure rdm.

Back