What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

High Price Drug Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanide

So my suggestion is pretty simple, add a unmarked Drug Dealer that gives you a better price (1.5x-2x). Similar to the High Grade drugs in Altis Life, except you can sell the normal drugs there. Possibly in Paleto Bay, so it's extra risk but you get a better payout

there is no reason to make the drugs more profitable . The only reason you would want to go there is because its quiet and safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge -1 economy is already broken with too many people knowing about drug locations.  

A system like this would work a lot better in my opinion.

Huge -1 economy is already broken with too many people knowing about drug locations.  

A system like this would work a lot better in my opinion.
In all honesty this was meant to be more of an alternative suggestion to that suggestion

While i see where your coming from, the only thing i see happening is the economy becoming more like Altis, it should be made harder to make money from criminal means, not easier and in my opinion adding a more profitable dealer makes it easier. So -1 from me.

Thanks for taking your time to make a suggestion! Due to the votes on this suggestion I believe it is clear this isn't what the community is looking for and so this post will be moved to denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back