What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

hey wilco i ere banned 3-4 days ago and you accidently banned the wrong player :) (Unbanned 13/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey wilco 

i were banned for a few days ago and i would be very happy if you would unban me, so i could play on this great server! 

the reason i were banned was a failure by me i had a name that many people have "kasper" but it were the wrong "kasper" that were banned :)

i will be very Pleased to get unbanned again.

steam ID:76561198026031742

i see ahead to play on your wonderfull server again :D

have a good day Wilco :)

Last edited by a moderator:
4th topic.. Maybe someone should reply or tell him to have patience.. O wait, I'll do that

Have some bloody patience

Wasn't a "kasper" already unbanned for mistaken identity?

Wasn't a "kasper" already unbanned for mistaken identity?
The one who is already unbanned is a guy from Finland. 

Heres his steam ID.

STEAM_0:1:64887397

This man who's trying to tell you that he is Kasper is

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gyllemis/

He seems to be from Denmark. 

So this unban request is fake. 

i were banned for driving people down with a car :) but it were not me it were a another "kasper" with a big "K" i have widnesses if needed   :)

it's NOT fake! i have been trying to join your server for about 3-4 days and have wrote a LOT of requests now... you dont come here and say this i fake! one of your admins banned me! it's not my fault!

it's NOT fake! i have been trying to join your server for about 3-4 days and have wrote a LOT of requests now... you dont come here and say this i fake! one of your admins banned me! it's not my fault!
I did quote a certain report with my message. If this unban request is on that certain situation - then the right person has been already unbanned afaik. If it's another situation with the same name Kasper, then obviously my message is pointless.

i'm not unbanned... and never were, i just wanna play on the server again :) do you know when Wilco maybe will unban me? :)  

Putting this to the top to see how many topics have been opened.

#37 [uNMC]Kasper - GUID: d2cc9fb54c4f53dce279495b24f053ba

This is not the VDM'er.

Thank you for your help but I am thinking that its guy.

4 Topics is not how you get unbanned though. Locking the rest and may look at this one soon™

Oh sorry, it cut half of my message out. What I meant is This guy who wants to get unbanned has the guid d0c3d5c3c4fe7e794241250b6f862abd

and the guy who VDM'd [uMNC]Kasper is 

d2cc9fb54c4f53dce279495b24f053ba

And the Kasper earlier who already got unbanned is:

ab5c65001dc73cb9ef8962248fcf767b

This is rather confusing :D

So it seems the "whitelisted rebel" is not this guy, and neither is the unbanned one. So you should be correct on which kasper this one is right now. 

And this is from Wilco

Ban Issued

ab5c65001dc73cb9ef8962248fcf767b -1 Kasper - Forum Report 24/11/2014
d2cc9fb54c4f53dce279495b24f053ba -1 Kasper - Forum Report 24/11/2014

Perm ban for this guy

10:13:28 BattlEye Server: Player #37 [uNMC]Kasper - GUID: d2cc9fb54c4f53dce279495b24f053ba (unverifi(more)

Trying to pass himself off as a whitelisted rebel.

Thats the Kasper in the thread I linked who just so happened to get banned for RDM on the same day that this Kasper started posting unbans?

can i talk with one of your guys on the ts3 server tomorrow? (monday the 8. dec) i can explain what the problem is since no one really know i am...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back