What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HEMTT Box lost (Completed 02/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo Lution

In-game name: Evolution

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile): 76561198023864116

What was lost: HEMTT Box (& Iron Ore inside it) 

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): 550K

Quick description of what happened: I synced before logging out on Server 2, and when I logged in today (2/2/15) my HEMTT Box was nowhere to be seen in my garage. So I lost the truck as well as the Iron Ore that it was full of. 

You say that it has Iron Ore in it suggesting that you either left it out when you logged out or stored it in a garage. Assuming you didn't take it back to a garage then it is very likely that it has been chopped for a nice 40k.

Snycing your data doesn't automatically send your truck to your garage, it stays there for however long before the server cleans it up. Someone most likely came across a lovely HEMMT Box full of iron ore and was very happy. Sorry to say that..but from my experience it's very likely this is what happened.

I didn't process the Iron Ore as I didn't have time because Server Restart was on the way, and I made it back to the garage with about 10 minutes left before restart. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back