What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Help me i cant join the server

Valter

So, some time ago we were playing normaly on the server and then me and my brother started getting the error "You where kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin kick (Player using VPN/proxy)) And i can asure you my brother dont know how to set up a vpn i checked both mine and his computer and there was no vpn so i checked the router thingy and nothing that could be identified as a vpn. Please help.

What's going on.

20170423151527_1.jpg

I'm going crazy i even logged into another community once :/ and its every time i can't join the server and its awful

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really sure about this maybe one of the devs know? @Ciaran 

But a tip is to remove the name of the xommunity and just change it to "another server" or something along the lines so no one removes the post or anything

Are you running any sort of programs when playing? if so what are they called

that's weird, maybe try joining staff help on ts as they are quite knowledgeable and might know how to help :)

Join The TeamSpeak and wait for staff Support someone will assist you.

TeamSpeak -----> Ts.roleplay.co.uk 

Hope you get the best outcome :) 

- Charlie 

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to a guy in support and he told me only admins/higherups could help me.

OR i had to change my internet provider wich i cannot =(

The kick is automatic, and it's because the IP address from which you are connecting, appears in a list of IP addresses marked as VPNs or Proxies or Commercial (non-domestic), that our RCON provider (Battlemetrics) uses to help us screen out connections from people using proxies and VPNs to evade bans.

There have been some cases of false positives.

Unfortunately this is out of our control. It may possibly be worth contacting Battlemetrics, so that they can pass your IP address over to their list-provider for double-checking. There is a possibility that Battlemetrics may simply bounce you back to us to ask for a 'whitelisting' - but alas that is not our policy. In our experience, though, sometimes when people raise it with Battlemetrics, a solutuon has appeared automatically... somehow... but this may just be coincidence.

Alternatively, you can try contacting your ISP in order to arrange a new IP address - preferably one that is NOT listed in the VPN/Proxy/Commercial sectors. They should be able to help you - if they cannot - consider changing ISPs, because they are clearly not au fait with the workings of the internet, and that ain't good for an ISP!

Finally, you may be lucky, and able to grab a new IP address simply by taking your router offline and turned off for a protracted period of time. This can sometimes be minutes, sometimes longer - YMMV. Sometimes it doesn't work, though... in which case you may wish to try researching your router/modem's command-line interface and determine how to go about doing a DCHP release/refresh operation to try and get a new IP adddress. However, if your ISP has 'fixed' your DHCP lease, even this might not work.

Apologies for any inconvenience. Alas, we have to protect ourselves from the abuse of VPNs in order safeguard our community. Unfortunately, not all ISPs are as smart as others, when it comes to policing the lists upon which their IP ranges appear, and ensuring that they are marked correctly for the industry-sector that they are being used for. Sadly, there is nothing we can do on that score - you will have to try that line of enquiry yourself.

Good luck!

@TinyBigJacko Well, i cannot at this time change my ip adress because then it would screw up alot of stuff in my house, so i guess good bye i've had a great time on this server and i wish you all well! Good luck!

Back