What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello from New York

RobG

Heya,

My play hours are usually between 6PM to midnight EST (translating to 11PM-5AM GMT) so I don't play exactly at 'primetime' usually.

I've been playing a little less than a week, and started with legitimate trade (copper, etc), tried some drug runs, and then did some robberies without killing anybody. After watching around town, the people who slaughter civilians under the lightest pretense of RP have started to seriously annoy me OOC (and IC, my character is fed up with the sociopathic murderers around here) and have become a little bit of a vigilante.

I am looking into getting into Bounty Hunting to make what I want to do legal. I'd love to find some people on this side of the law to play with that play around my time zone.

Thanks!

Rob Gristleman

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the island

Bounty hunter are really expensive and need a hardcore role play , and it's hard to catch some people with roleplay so I advice you to be a rebel or apply for cop or PRNA

Hello!

If you have any question regarding gameplay or rule's you are always welcome in the welcome center on teamspeak!
We as mentors will help you and get you on your way :)

Mentor Levi,

enhanced-25851-1404406047-41.jpg

That was a joke! :p

Welcome to the community brosef!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello RobG

Welcome to Altislife.co.uk!!!

My name is Grumpy and I am one of the Community Mentors.

Hope you are enjoying your time with us and are having some great experiences already!

If you need any help with anything at all then please feel free to come and Visit us in the Mentor section on TS!

Again welcome!

Regards,

Grumpy!

Back