What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Heli Scrapped after game crash.

Cabbage

SIMPLE VERSION:

[

Friend crashed HEMMT, Hovering over his body in my Orca where 2 cops where, game crashed, friend told me I run someone over, game had closed by now, I had no clue what was going on. Friend told me that the Heli had been scrapped, even though I only bought it half an hour ago.

I just want my heli to be compensated. it was a P030 Orca. Thank you for any time.

]

COMPLICATED VERSION:

Minutes before I was writing this my game crashed, just as I was hovering offer some police and winding them up.

My game crashed and my friend, atomiccarrot, happened to be underneath me, he witnessed it all. He said "why did you run that guy over?". After the game stopped responding, I kindly replied with "What the F*CK are you talking about." So apparently my helicopter plummeted to the ground, killed a cop, crashed, I died and my helicopter was scraped, all because my game crashed.

30 Minutes before this happened, I bought my P030 Orca from the VIP Club Island just off the coast of Pygros, it was 500k and I would appreciate if that wasn't wasted.

All I am asking to be compensated is the helicopter, I do not care about anything else. Just the heli. Because I believe this isn't my fault, I do apologise for being careless, but I don't deserve to have the helicopter and the time, and the money, wasted because Arma 3 Crashed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, with the new patch came the rule that if your vehicle has blown up/damaged beyond repair it is gone completely or as Wilco himself put it "Wiped from the Data base." It's to add more realism.
This is maybe why you can't retrieve it from your garage. 

Back