What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Halp me!

Moelijk

So my mic was working fine today, and it randomly started working. I checked my sound and stuff if its on and it was. I cant even change the DB in the sound menu... this happend to me a few months back and it fixed itself after 2 days but i want it to be fixed now so i can play on the server without getting banned for not using my mic in rp... also tried re-installing my drivers dind fix it. If someone has a solution please tell me 

right click the audio bar on the toolbar menu of your computer and select recording devices and then set it to your microphone.

If it works let us know, if it doesn't let us know!

how does the mic connect? USB? Tried a different port? Tried on another machine?

how does the mic connect? USB? Tried a different port? Tried on another machine?

right click the audio bar on the toolbar menu of your computer and select recording devices and then set it to your microphone.

If it works let us know, if it doesn't let us know!
Tried my laptop aswell doesnt work

hyperx cloud II so USB 

Heres also a picture, and i cant turn up the niveaus ( db )

http://prntscr.com/aespkg

i tried it on my laptop and that seems to work but the cable is very short
ok - did you read through the steam community link i posted there? A lot of other people have the same issue with this headset.

Back