What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

H1Z1 Refunded!

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
Not going to sit here and slag this game off... all i will say is that its the worst game i have ever played

Can confirm it was not by the over hyping or by the issues getting in... when you are in its nothing but disappointment!

Anyway! untill monday you can get a refund! and its instant via steam! - I emailed the contact at sony and they replied within about 20 mins

Follow these steps if your in the same boat

eQC0Kal.png

Once you have followed these steps the money is instantly back in your steam wallet :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Message to the H1Z1 Admins:

Bu6SyUI.gif

Demanded refund.

Seems like another Warz flop. 

@

It's not "another warz flop"  The game IS WarZ... they renamed it to h1z1 to try and rebrand their turd into a prettier package, but it's the exact same game from the exact same developers...   This game has always been shit, and will always be shit. The developers don't give 2 fucks about making a good game, they want to give you the lowest passable running turd in exchange for as much money as they can get (the fact that it was only $15 shows that they hope people won't mind losing so little and out of sheer laziness not get a refund... if it was $50-60 they would never get away with that).

@

It's not "another warz flop"  The game IS WarZ... they renamed it to h1z1 to try and rebrand their turd into a prettier package, but it's the exact same game from the exact same developers...   This game has always been shit, and will always be shit. The developers don't give 2 fucks about making a good game, they want to give you the lowest passable running turd in exchange for as much money as they can get (the fact that it was only $15 shows that they hope people won't mind losing so little and out of sheer laziness not get a refund... if it was $50-60 they would never get away with that).
your fucking kidding me... really? i can't stand the devs of Warz bought the game thought wtf is this crap, the game was still in pre Alpha lol but they fully released it.

Warz was taken from another game, guns,sounds,char models, buildings and so on. they just added zombies and changed the name added a map. The AC was a joke. Lets not mention the animations.. MOHAA had better animations than Warz.

Man this has pissed me off Warz they took money refused a refund until steam told them to and court blah blah blah.

PS:Sorry for the rage xD <3 But the devs just want a cheap buck.

http://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/2smcyy/h1z1_is_not_a_dayz_clone_its_a_warzinfestation/i love that person. Warz and this WarzV2 are just *shudders*

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it is tempting to get a game as soon as it arrives but after buying DayZ on release day & being a bit disappointed, then watching a video about a game called the 5th day I bought it as it looked interesting  buying it & wondering WTF & finally I got miscreated which is an ok game but lacks depth at this stage.

So I am a little more careful not to get sucked in by the hype & vowed never to get buy an early Alpha game again for me first impressions count & I think game developers should think carefully before they ask gamers to pay for a game that is wholly unsuitable for general release, free restricted closed Alpha & Beta yes making you pay for a game that is not working or ready No!!!

M1Z1 may end up being the best game ever but a lot a people will never buy it now due to the first impressions it got & with a lot of similar games out there the devs already uphill battle to make this game successful just got a little steeper. 

ok so here's my verdict so far:

The game is too unstable to judge it yet because it being the launch version...

But from what I have seen so far, everyone who calls it The WarZ in disguise,

clearly has no idea of what the warz alpha,beta and all the other sh*t was like

so dont misjudge this game when there clearly isnt enough to judge it with as of right now.

the hour of gameplay that I had so far really brought some enjoyment so I will not give it a bad score

Thanks Wilco, I just refunded it aswell why? It's currently unstable yet I had fun but I'm waiting for them to give us more acces to the video options so I can optimilize it for my videocard or they simply need to fix the lagg.

mentioned this to a friend and apparently i'm one of the many lemmings who have got it wrong and it clearly isn't pay2win and just a poor game

Ever since Rust i've been reluctant on buying Pre-Alpha Games on steam, Rust is probably the worst money i've spent ever, Dayz Standalone don't even get me started with it, Life is Feudal is a huge pile of donkey crap. All these games had huge potential but all of them are doomed to be either left unfinished or finished by the time there's 100 games better in the same genre.When H1Z1 was announced as being free to play i scratched it off my list because a game is never EVER free to play, its pay to win. Now they tweaked the paid airdrops so only 10% spawn weapons and thats only because people massively asked for refunds but when the money goes short they will probably had tanks and laser guns to the drops lol.

Dont play free to play games, its a matter of principle, rather pay 50€, be done with it and all players have equal standing.

I'll be doing that tonight, the fact that they said it wasn't going to be pay to win and with the airdrops it might as we'll be, turned the prospects of a great game into a shit one. I'm not paying to get possible weapons and I'm not playing a game where you'll be killed by people who payed for their weapons, destroys the whole concept of a fair scavenge to survive game,

Back