What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GUNIT giraffe1 RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

g0rml3ss

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [GUNIT] giraffe1

Time & Date this happened: 23:23 03/06/2015

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: Was at Athira station removing some live rounds from a PCSO when someone with a gun started firing at other CSO's and PCSO's out front I went to take a look, I was lagging a little so while trying to take out my mk20 accidentally hopped into the truck that had been parked to block the station exit, as I got out the truck he came round the corner and instantly opened fire.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: As it was RDM I respawned in Athira as I managed to taze him as I was shot and the CSO with me had restrained him, I had a little chat and informed him what he did his reply was sorry I shot the wrong person I thought you were the guy I told to put his hands up. Hard to beleive as at the time I was the only person in Black uniform at Athira everyone else was in Blue (CSO /PCSO).

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
http://www.zippcast.com/video/6ed7edb89f3b4967e8c
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

well i was in the truck and the other cop said put your hands up when i got out i said no put yours up he then tried to taze me so i shot him flanked round and accidently shot you you then spawned back and told me you would report me with out even talking to me.

is this really contacting me ?

As it says above your excuse of shooting the wrong person did not make any sense given that I was the only officer at Athira at that time that was not wearing Blue, had you shot anyone else maybe it would be a valid excuse. Adding to that the clip shows you took a good long look at me yet still opened fire knowing I was in PC or above gear (Beret , Black clothing).

I don't see what more there was to discuss with yourself just as I don't now so I put it here for the admins to decide.

well you also said you contacted me but did you really you asked me why i shot you and all you said was nah dont think so after then that your gona report me whats the point in playing if your playing to get people banned i dont think what i did was wrong except the fact i was in a blue zone but surely if 1 cop shoots me/tazes rp is initiated with all around

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back