What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Grym - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 26/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles

Your In-game name: Grym

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198071494438

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 5adb6317d6954806e780c28657e7a924

Date & Time you was banned: Around 21:30 GMT 25/03-15

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 1D) An admin may ban any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues.

17A) Any decision the Admin(s) state is final.

UNMC Disbandment abuse.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Been here for quite a while but have never been banned before. But we had just been told that the UNMC were being disbanded and of course none of us were especially happy about it. So in the heat of the moment I, and a few other members decided to take some souvenirs with us (which was not a smart thing to do). I regret that I abused the free gear now that I've cooled down. If you have a look in my crates you will see that all I have in there is 1 .408, a few SOS's and a some berets, and I do understand that this could potentially hurt the server. If the crates are still there that is.

Anyhow, I still regret what I've done and hope to be given a second chance.

Thank You.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant get it through my head why you guys all did what you did. You abused your whitelisted access to get free weapons after the UNMC was disbanded. I even heard about people dropping 50 cals onto the floor to "watch them despawn". Instead of gracefully moving on in your Altis Life you made yourself and the UNMC look really bad. Shameful.

I have unbanned you for your final chance on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back