What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GROUP VALIDATING?

I believe you need to go to the email you used to sign up with so lets say I create an account with the email, 'AltisLife4Life@Altis.com' I would then need to go check that emails inbox, spam folder to find the email from IPB/AltisLife asking to click a link to validate the account.

I believe you need to go to the email you used to sign up with so lets say I create an account with the email, 'AltisLife4Life@Altis.com' I would then need to go check that emails inbox, spam folder to find the email from IPB/AltisLife asking to click a link to validate the account.
I tryed long time ago,I was checking my email and i didint got any of messages from website,even if i try now to send it again it says "There are no pending validation requests for that member. Please check the name and try again" 

I tryed that also and i got this message "You must enter a valid username between 3 and 32 characters"

The one way I can see around this is if a senior member of staff activates it manually. However the only issue with that is the security issue. I shall tag the relevant people in for you. :)

@Wilco

@Ciaran

Back