What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Great Police Roleplay

sorry+if+I%5C'm+late+popcorn+line+was+long.jpg

Bad RP can't be addressed by a Non Officer talking to them, and as for the Childish Gif's, it's only making you look less intelligent, no one else.
We should team up, you seem to be quite good at the same thing ;)

You moan too much.

Why start threads like this then complain when the police try and defend themselves? You make a bunch of dudes play together in that kind of environment and of course they will stick up for one another.

I'm not even a cop i'm just getting bored of reading your posts. You negative Nelly!

And people wonder why so many are leaving the police?

People are leaving the police because it's come to the point most of us are afraid of being reported/banned/removed from the police because of reports. Just the other day a few of us got a tip from 999 that box trucks were heading torwards the drug dealer. After we spoke with our source we set up an operation and met with armed resistance.

One officer said it best.

"He pointed a gun at me, I really didn't want to kill him, but he left me choice. I'm probably getting reported for RDM now.

It's come to the point in a videogame which is ment to be fun that actual players are now second guessing their decisions because of the culture of fear that was reported.

It's coming to a grey area that every interaction is now questioned by all parties. 

Players are now at the point where they are going to say "Watch me get reported for trying to do my job."

As someone who does it in real life, and also spent a small stint working in Internal Affairs, we have some reports that rival legtimate real life complaints of corruption and/or abuse.

I believe the community needs to come together and remember this is a videogame, and it's for fun.

Back