What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Grand Theft Auto Altis Life UK Official Crew

I'm not joining because of all the RDM and VDM. I will be making comp requests this evening and reports from last night. I can't believe the low standard of RP.

dunno, I've heard people singing in the shower, and shouting as they rob a grocery store.. its funny.

dunno, I've heard people singing in the shower, and shouting as they rob a grocery store.. its funny.
Hahha i heard the shower guy aswell!

Cmon i wanna see pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if you can transfer your old account from Xbox one to PC i know you can with 360 but i have already transferred from 360 to One once, is there a restriction or can i do it again? Thanks.

Does anyone know if you can transfer your old account from Xbox one to PC i know you can with 360 but i have already transferred from 360 to One once, is there a restriction or can i do it again? Thanks.
nope but i rung rockstart and told them i didnt want it  on xbox one and they reverted the transfer so i could transfer to pc

WC54Wxl.jpg
ALUK-Crew emblem on mah rideee :D

No one else is allowed to join. We have the perfect number of players... 

Xtpwj7Z.jpg

You have good taste! the first car i bought when i had the cash!
@Wilco

Hahaha I started out with 1 Million :p Only need to do the races to unlock the new engines etc. We shoud do a heist together someday(when I don't feel like total shit which is hopefully tommorow). You need the money :p

Back