What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Grand Theft Auto Altis Life UK Official Crew

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
b2s89QZ.png
 ​
 GRAND THEFT AUTO ALTIS LIFE UK CREW 
 ​
If you are playing Grand Theft Auto then its time to join a proper crew! Altis Life UK has always been a friendly place now its time to stop the rebel / police divide and pickup those weapons to join forces in our Official Crew.

Forget all the other crews out there! If you are competitive then you will be pleased to hear that we are going for the leaderboards so if you are ready to be dedicated to the cause and get the ALUK name out there in Los Santos before you one day (hopefully) return to Altis then this is the crew for you!

The crew (thankfully) does not need much admining however if you want to help out then please reply in the thread below on how you can help and we will do our best to find you a place.

​
Here are some screenshots of our crew T-shirts:

wpIUU3m.png

You can join our crew and feel free to invite your friends from our crew page: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/altislifeuk

If you are looking for a crew that will be managed in a professional manner and want to rep the community you have been playing on for the last 1 year 2 months or "however long you've personally been here" then its a no brainer!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have joined it, Looking forward to doing some heists when the game actually loads! ;)

if i manage to get my character transferred (i already done it to xbox one) ill join. 

Back