What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Government Housing Repossession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
The government repossession has taken place with 804 out of 1349 Houses Removed houses being repossessed from people who have failed to login between our housing announcement and now

This is a massive 59% of houses removed and now back on the market for active citizens.

Server 1 will come back up shortly and server 2 will be back online at 8.30 on our brand new box.

Enjoy the housing rush of 2015... may this day be remembered for years to come!

Please remember to post pictures on this thread of brilliant property's you have managed to purchase... hopefully people find that there dream location is now buyable!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that logging in as a cop counts for keeping the houses or I've lost mine D:

RIP Roberts House D:

My new home 
Terry_dumpster.jpg

@Wilco Why have this and extremely limit the amount of people getting on the server?  By having server 1 only you have given others an advantage over other people.  GG for the lucky few 100. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco Why have this and extremely limit the amount of people getting on the server?  By having server 1 only you have given others an advantage over other people.  GG for the lucky few 100. 
Think of it this way.... server 1 (Joe Bigalow) is buying the house across the road from the church..... 1/2 mins later someone called (Bobby Dolow) is buying the same house

Then in the DB they both own the same house.... is this likely to happen if both servers were online during this mad time of buying ? yes alot more likely than usual

This would be a nightmare with comps and amendments to the DB which no doubt we would end up doing for the next week.

With that being said its now 8.30 and server 2 is coming online :)

TI got 3 mansions with garages  :p  

I have also messaged admins about a garage problem i have (cant sell it) for the past 2 weeks and i had no answers.

The Marmite Miners are now the official owners of the Black Market house.  :D

Now all I need is a garage in the area  ;)

The Marmite Miners are now the official owners of the Black Market house.  :D

Now all I need is a garage in the area  ;)
I remember the person who bought the black market on the old rebel island getting banned for it... oh well

Well, the Black Market is still available for everyone to use, as it has been for the last few months.

If its a problem, I'd be happy to give it to an admin to own instead... but for now, its mighty useful when I respawn and need new gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back