What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Got banned for killing in greenzone:Jack Keeble (Unbanned 30/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned because he stole the backpack out of our car out of the green zone and my friend told him give us the backpack or get shot and he ran into the green zone and my friend told me to shot him because he stole our backpack with guns and ammo inside.

Thanks Jack Keeble

Well where is your report on that player for robbing in the greenzone ?

You were banned for killing in the greenzone which is a ban-able offensive unsure why you think its ok to do this regardless of whats taking place ?

Report about you here: 

my friend told me to shot him because he stole out backpack out of the car you can see my friend as well who was shooting a pistol at him, if I could have one more  chance on you altis life sever

Thanks Jack keeble

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is your unban request, you try and appeal and give us some reasons why you should be allowed back on the server ?

I would like to be unbanned because I have bought many friends on the sever and they all play so I cant play with them now. And he ran back into the green zone so when I shot at him out side of the green zone he ran though a garage and I shot him in the back

Thanks Jack Keeble

I just read over the rules again I understand that you are not allowed to kill in green zones no matter what it is but when my friend said kill him my mind went blank because he was going to get killed any way because my friend would of killed him any way so he should of had some kind or punishment as well.  

Thanks Jack Keeble

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read all the messages which havr been sent here and consudering he had only just been on the server and the fact that the other guy stole his backoack in the greebzone I think he should be let off with a warning as he/she has now read the rules and obviously is sorry for what happened and dosn't deserve a full ban but only a warning.

I have read all the messages which havr been sent here and consudering he had only just been on the server and the fact that the other guy stole his backoack in the greebzone I think he should be let off with a warning as he/she has now read the rules and obviously is sorry for what happened and dosn't deserve a full ban but only a warning.
Warning point issued for Alex.F 

This is not your appeal so please refrain from commenting on appeals, whatever you have wrote hasn't been read past the first line.

Appeals are between the banned person and the admins only.

Ok Jack, your going to need to follow those rules extremely carefully going forward

You have been unbanned however like all unbans you are now on your FINAL chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back