What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Got banned, dont know why. (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandren

Hi, i got banned a couple of months ago and i submitted a request ago and nothing happend so im doing it again. I was just playing normaly and logged out. When i logged  in it said i was banned :/ ive heard similar cases about this and some about a thing going on with the program cheat engine that i got installed on my computer for the game Call of duty modern warfare 2. It would be great if someone helped me.

I don't want to play with someone cheating no matter what game he is doing it in. I hate cheaters.

Bring forth the deny hammer!

As wilco said on the other post:

You was banned by the reporter account for GameHack 31 you are therefore banned from all servers running bansys

we are unable to remove this, the only way for you to play on this server again would be a new steam account/copy of arma 3

I don't want to play with someone cheating no matter what game he is doing it in. I hate cheaters.

Bring forth the deny hammer!
Its the same thing to say that you get banned from a bar and now you cant visit any bar in the whole world ._. once to drunk for a place, allways to drunk for a place.

As wilco said on the other post:

You was banned by the reporter account for GameHack 31 you are therefore banned from all servers running bansys

we are unable to remove this, the only way for you to play on this server again would be a new steam account/copy of arma 3
okey :/

Its the same thing to say that you get banned from a bar and now you cant visit any bar in the whole world ._. once to drunk for a place, allways to drunk for a place.
Barely, when being drunk you have the choice not to interfere with other people's lives. If you don't have the ability to control your own actions while under the influence of alcohol, you shouldn't drink it all. Not only does it restrict what others do, it's unfair of them and makes their time unenjoyable(?) That's what hacking does.

Cant remove it and even if i could i wouldnt... cheaters / hackers.... I am glad ban systems catch you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back