What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Got banned after giving Teamspeak adres to a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marksken

Dear admins,

I was playing with a guy I met on the server, I gave him our teamspeak so we could communicate easier as a team.. After a few seconds I got banned.. Worst of all is that I had a truck full of wares... My group is doing some runs now that I cannot accompany..

I think this is a auto-ban because I gave the teamspeak adress in Group Chat aswell..

I'm kinda sure giving teamspeak adresses to buddies you meet isn't forbidden right??

Please unban me so I can continue playing on your awesome servers!!

Kind Regards,

Marksken

Here is a link to our server rules - http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-server-rules/

"6C) Advertising any other teamspeak than TS.ALTISLIFE.CO.UK on our teamspeak/website/server is bannable."

We have our own teamspeak address, When we see other URL's or IPs on our server we will take action as we havent got the time to do checks whats being advertised.

Please read the rules and let me know once you have and agree to them and we will process a unban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wilco, thanks for responding this quick.

Its been a while since I read the rules, I think I overlooked this rule..

I read all rules again and I understand them, sorry for advertising!

Thank you in advanced for the unban, much apreciated!

Wilco... you proccess unban request not in order...
I open the first one i come to, sometimes i overstep others as i am having a long think about it...

Wilco, thanks for responding this quick.

Its been a while since I read the rules, I think I overlooked this rule..

I read all rules again and I understand them, sorry for advertising!

Thank you in advanced for the unban, much apreciated!
I have processed the unban, please refrain from giving out links in the server, even if they are for your personal TS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back