What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

forgetmeforeverpls

So I joined this community on the 3rd of july or at least that's when I opened a forum account to appeal a unban that I got for not reading the rules. Any way since then its been happy days and a great community to be part of. I have logged 530hours on arma and and at least 90% of that was spent playing ALUK. Im now leaving because Im moving house and the estimated download speed (by rightmove so it will probably be far worse) puts me in the 'stream online tv band'. So even attempting to join a ALUK server with 100+ people on would be futile :Crying2: . When I joined rejoined ALUK after my unban appeal I joined my friends gang 'The Barbary pirates' and was in that for a lot of my time here and goodbye to @Johnny Smith and thanks for being a great leader and friend. After this I and the last few members joined @GenuineAF in his gang GoA. There I met a few new people who I cant find on the forums. Next we merged into PFE but the leaders left after about a week and formed the Unseen. GenuineAF became leader and we renamed into TGE which was disbanded a week later. So basically every gang I have been in disbanded! Throughout all this time I have always been with @DAWIDH00J and @scango abd I have thoroughly enjoyed playing ALUK with them. I really need @DAWIDH00J and @scango to PM me their steam names so we don't loose touch. Also with any luck I should still be able to play exile and when/if the ALUK exile comes out hopefully I will be able to get on that depending how populated the server is.

My most memorable experience on this server was one of my last. It was my first HM robbery and there where four of us me GenuineAF, Guy (cant find you to tag) from TU and LittleJack (cant find either) from TU. Everything had gone perfectly we made it to the gold buyer and let Guy sell the gold because he had the skill. He then deposited the 8mill and the plan was to divide it up now it was safe. Then Guy tells us that he is really sorry and we need to put our hands up, the whole of The Unseen come round the corner, zip tie us and dump us in a field. My only regret is I never got to avenge that.

Any way goodbye and I really miss this community.

-on a side not the staff of this community do an amazing job so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back