What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye... For now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou ALL for the support! I love you all! and stan you lil slag! Ill still be on ts <3

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We've had our differences you damn LA Sanctum hobo, but you're still a good lad (Sorry @TomTheDoge) You'll be back soon enough pal!

I wish you the best of luck, and leave you with this.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never quite know what you are gonna get.

I wish you the best of luck, and leave you with this.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never quite know what you are gonna get.
giphy.gif

I will miss the days of taking cops to Pygros Military base </3 ... Lets play some CSGO <3

Didn't even mention me... Well good luck lad and hope to see you around TS and in game soonish

HAHA goodbye @Applebyyand I will miss it to @Mi11er. ALSO I COULDENT FIND YOUR FORUM NAME PONTY!?! YOU HAVE FUCKING DSGT IN IT SO I COULDENT FIND IT. ILL ADD YOU NOW! p.s I was always the captain bruddah @TORNADO GR4;)

Nuruxy I remember you from your days back in LA as a General. I got you told off a few times but no hard feelings! Good luck in the future mate :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuruxy I remember you from your days back in LA as a General. I got you told off a few times but no hard feelings! Good luck in the future mate :D
I believe you got me my first ban hahaha! Its fine mate, no hard feelings! And thankyou <3

ta ta Nuruxy, I will remember the banter that you brought to ts... <3

Farewell @Nuruxy wish you the best in your future, all the best mate, goodluck.

P.S - Still not going to add you on facebook -_- 

:p

Ill miss you executing me, cya latar mate :D Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back