What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye... For now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuruxy

Banned
The day has come, where my non-ill intentions has gotten me into a stalemate. I have been 1.6 banned and have to accept defeat, after my many attempts to be unbanned, I keep coming to the same brick wall, stopping me from passing back into the server. So please take your time to read a few words I have to say..

ALUK/RPUK was the first ever community I joined on ARMA 3, and the adventures I had were some of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. I remember the day I started, roaming the streets as a hobo with the dream of becoming a relentless rebel. My journeys started when I came across a fellow called @Hayden, who I bumped into by the copper mine with a few friends. At the time, he was insignificant to me, without realising, this fellow would become one of my best mates in the community  and we would grow strong by each others sides.

Liber Army, as many of you may of remembered, is what me and Hayden decided to call our first gang. We were just two innocent hobos, with little knowledge, however was about to become two great leaders of one of the largest gangs. We slowly built LA up with many new members joining everyday, more money coming into our funds, and we built a greater friendship between us and many other members. Unfortunately, this story of LA later went downhill, when many members with very little respect decided to give LA a bad name, hence the reason we disbanded LA.

However, our journey didn't end there. We felt a new energy arise with us, a new force to be apart of. So, we created a private gang, of our choice of the best players from LA and built The Sanctum #ShadowWarriors . We grew stronger and stronger, with the help of @Fade's gang Invicita, who taught us many new skills. We recruited new members daily and still had many players in mind we wanted, but never got around to it.

But, my story, doesn't have a good ending. I decided to make the mistake of letting my anger and frustration take over me, which in one night, led to my 1.6 ban, through being relentless of getting my point across to a respected Management team member called @Vladic Ka, which took it the wrong way, resulting in my ban. I do respect his decision as I was being very immature not dropping it, and taken it to his twitch chat, disrupting his stream, which I sincerely apologise for. But this does not mean I will be leaving the community.

I have many friends in the community, and many people I'm sure I will become friends with. Therefore I will still be around, and active on the forums.

I would just like to say a special thanks to all my friends that I experienced many adventures with on Altis Life: @Hayden @Alejandro @Humzah @Alex J @TurtleHeaven @Markus Bless @Buidurd @Callumsaunderson / @CallumSaunderson1 / @CallumSaunderson12 @George T @Stan I @Quinntastic @Mi11er @Jefke V @dtcpro @Quinntastic

@SPC Spoon @wOlfy @Vilkis @Nathan Guetta @Samuel Thompson @TomTheDoge @ArrogantBread @Ram @TORNADO GR4 @Robbiee

@ THE WHOLE OF INVICTIA @wadeannibal02

@DSGT Ponty @Applebyy

@BrandsPickled @Haywire

@SPC LeeA @AdamBZ

@TheRealOutlaw

(P.S If I forget anyone I'm awfully sorry! Its hard getting all you guys forum names!)

And a special thanks to @Wilco for creating and maintaining the best Altis Life server up to date!

See everyone around in the community! I will be back in 6 months (or earlier I hope!).

SORRY TO SOME PEOPLE I HAVE MISSED! I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ANY OF YOU IN MY HEART!

Farewell,

Nuruxy.

Last edited by a moderator:
See you soon sweet prince <3

13932312_1304371079595367_1961526618_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for mention. We had a few clashes to say the least but you ended up being a good mate and I'm happy to have helped ;)

Cya again if/when the time comes.

I will miss you mate! We did so much together and i'm going to miss playing with you! I hope to see you soon! ?

Wow im not your friend... okay...

?

But it was really fun playing with you nuruxy, i will miss playing with you though.. ?

Wow im not your friend... okay...

1f614.png

But it was really fun playing with you nuruxy, i will miss playing with you though..
1f915.png
I DIDNT KNOW YOUR FORUM NAME! I WAS LOOKING FOR IT FOR AGES! YOU'RE ONE OF MY CLOSEST MATES! ILL ADD YOU TO IT NOW! </3

Love you Sean, It's been a journey good and bad times with you! But damn we've become good friends just in a few weeks! I feel like i know you even though we basically just play together! It's sad what happend and i wish you werent banned. Damn dude ur fucking awesome <3 

- note: thanks for killing me & taking me hostage u bastard!! :D <3

- Love, Stan I. 

search

You were a nice guy, shame it came to this but you should have listen! Submit that unban appeal when you can! Learn from your mistakes :) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back