What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye Altis

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlvesPT

Goodbye Altis.

Goodbye Wilco, your a great Admin.

Goodbye good cops, that can make a decent role-play.

Goodbye Hobos that Like to crash their cars into my HMETT

Thank you for all the support.

This is the best server. 

And thank you for all of the guys that tryied to solve my Ban, because I didnt do nothing out of Role-play, and they didnt care abbout what i had to say. 

And dont forget. BEFORE you report a player, think in the words that your going to say. I got ban by Liars. By people who dont see few details. 

I got ban by mistake, but what can i do against Vladik or Wilco...

Goodbye Altis, Gonna Move to another Island and maybe teatch what i have learned here wich is, (Bannig people just because they got reported by a cop). 

PORTUGAL É PORTUGAL, NÓS TUGAS É QUE TEMOS A CULPA-

Mate, why are you making multiple posts about being banned? 

We know you got banned okay? And you got banned for a reason, so quit making double posts and waddle off now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol he didn't even VDM i find it funny because the first time he didn't read the rules he RDM i think, second a police car crashed into his HEMETT box during a chase. AlvesPT didn't do it on purpose , they took it to the forums and he got banned, the police officers say that when the were "VDM" that AlvesPT stept out of his HEMETT and started shooting  at the police officers, it's really not his fault, belive me.

http://vid1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah259/BE_ICE_One/Yellow_3A_zps0dkparvp.mp4 

You can see on the vid that he got banned,that he was turning  around and that the police car crashed into him.

He did not made VDM, But if Vladic or Wilco says that they lost interest and that it was the right choice what can we do about it.

I would be so appy if he got unbanned but it's he's second ban so bye AlvesPT

Goodbye PinkDildo that looks like it was purchased out the 99pence store...

Glass looks better anyway.

il_fullxfull.366461211_5e4e.jpg

yes, i know its not about pink dildo, but I thought it was more interesting..

you got banned, you done f****d up, go appeal.

Failed appeal? then you done it again...

Lol he didn't even VDM i find it funny because the first time he didn't read the rules he RDM i think, second a police car crashed into his HEMETT box during a chase. AlvesPT didn't do it on purpose , they took it to the forums and he got banned, the police officers say that when the were "VDM" that AlvesPT stept out of his HEMETT and started shooting  at the police officers, it's really not his fault, belive me.

http://vid1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah259/BE_ICE_One/Yellow_3A_zps0dkparvp.mp4 

You can see on the vid that he got banned,that he was turning  around and that the police car crashed into him.

He did not made VDM, But if Vladic or Wilco says that they lost interest and that it was the right choice what can we do about it.
I cant take anything you say seriously "Pink Dildo".

"Mature" adult community...

I cant take anything you say seriously "Pink Dildo".

"Mature" adult community...
To be fair, for a second I thought he lived in my "MAMAS ASS". Bet then I read on and then realised its was a jk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never give up, All of you iam not telling to Unban me, If i want i buy again the game and i play here again, but nope 

Just thank you by the lessons , 

Wilco and Vladic stay cool good luck with the server 

Wow, sorry but i cant stand this Guy. Crying about getting banned after clearly not understanding the rules, Aldo banned twice now... Saying he didnt do anything Both Times. Please. Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
M8 if was you, you would undertsand, Belive me, go see the video and what the report said, I laugh so much :D  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back