What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Going for a while :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

C H A R L I E

The Flexer
Legendary Donator
To everyone who made me feel welcome here.

Did not want to leave as I have not been on in like 2 weeks and I want to come back but all the fun I had with everyone but I have to go due to family problems. I don't mind sharing what happend it was the Anniversary on my nan dieing :( and my grandad and mom are going threw a tough time so I have to support them and leave the server just for a bit. 

Until my mom gets back on her feet

I will miss everyone  

Hope to see everyone soon.

Charlie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye Charlie, we will miss you! Come back soon and don't be stranger!

Sad to hear about this Charlie! Take care man and hope to see you back soon!

See ya later buddy, will have to do some CS some time, one of my best friends on this server and thanks for accepting me into medics! Hope things get better mate, see you around! :)

Good luck buddy! Hope everything goes according to plan
Thanks you mate 

All the best mate. I hope it all works out for you fella.
Thanks buddy 

See ya later buddy, will have to do some CS some time, one of my best friends on this server and thanks for accepting me into medics! Hope things get better mate, see you around! :)
Will miss them awesome patrol should be back soon take care 

Sad to hear about this Charlie! Take care man and hope to see you back soon!
Thankyou see you soon ponty :(

Well done Charlie for doing the right thing , i hope you and your family are okay and over time things will get better. I can say on behalf of the community we look forward too you coming back when you are able to play again and not neededing too look after your family. Best of luck mate ?

Well done Charlie for doing the right thing , i hope you and your family are okay and over time things will get better. I can say on behalf of the community we look forward too you coming back when you are able to play again and not neededing too look after your family. Best of luck mate ?
Thankyou Buddy means allot there fine now just My mom was abit said but not coming back yet until everything is better see you soon buddy 

Good luck mate hope everything goes your away! You're the real MVP 

No worries, sort those issues out.The game will still be here when you get back. :wave:

Seeya soon

Oh no! I hope she gets better soon buddy! Gonna miss our little Rap-Beatbox sing-along whilst waiting for our PA's/FTT's.

Sad to hear Charlie hope evrything gets better soon! 

Gonna miss our beatboxing cop :(

See you later hope your family gets better best wishes Shaie T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back