What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

go karts and their laws

BigAl

My first question is can their be a garage at the go kart shop as at the moment we have to drive from athira to the track but that's illegal.

And my second question is why is it illegal to drive a go kart outside of a city Ive seen the signs in the city saying it is their but not anywhere else.

Well there no head lights to start with I never seen anyone drive safe with one. Am sure if ur driving to athirst to the track or back you can just tell an officer and do it in day time and thay may let you go on to the track. But we see them speeding all over the map to much and there hard to see by other drivers coz there to low down and may end up getting somone killed

Last edited by a moderator:
well me and a friend where driving to the track from athira and we got sent for jail for it so that's why I made this to see if that could be changed

Right... I don't know about you but your friend got a 90k ticket and failed to pay (80k dangerous driving 10k fail to stop)

You were warned, luckily your gokart was impounded (shouldve been crushed under Levi's orders) but Snape scrapped yours.

I even told your friend that we'd pretend that you did not have a gokart... Failing to stop and dangerous driving are still going to get your vehicle scrapped.

You could have stopped and told me... then it would be fine.

Let me go through the story to clear it all up.

I see 2 gokarts, one of which registered to the man who was told it would be scrapped in future.

I put sirens on and use air horn.

You fail to stop.

Approaching police checkpoint you go offroad to the right and head to the track.

I radio my other officers and tell them spike strips are needed.

The spike hits your friend and you carry on.

I arrest your friend and call for backup from DI Snape to crush the kart after confirmation from INS Levi.

You get stopped and despite me trying to get your arresting officer's attention to scrap it he impounded.

I ticket your friend and argue with him as he disputes his ticket of dangerous driving and failing to stop (which I could have just jailed him for).

He doesn't pay it and gets sent to jail.

Hope this clears up for everyone.

the reason we didn't stop is because you said that they would be scrapped we were going to go to the track and stop their to show that's where we were going but then my friend got hit by the spikes right out front and I was being shot at and officers attempted to ram me off the road in a go kart

If you explain in RP you would be let off...

I doubt the officers tried to ram you...

Back