What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ghost cartels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobbaks

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): ghost cartels members

Time & Date this happened: Now

Which Server did this happen on: server #2

Description of what happened: i was running some herion with some friends then.. we just parked our trucks in the streets thats behind the drugs dealer .. u know .. near the hospital .. then i was walking to sell some drugs.. some1 just ran over me.. VDM ,then i continue walking then i got shot with no RP by Gc player i just was waiting for the medic to help me then, the guy who ran over me ,run over the medic too .. so i just like was so crazy .. i respawned again and went to my truck, again i got shot with no rp then i saw them telling the medic to put ur hands up .. and almost all the cops in kavala are died with their cars so broken from the bullets ,i repawned another time and went so fast to my truck and i just started driving away from kavala .. they started shooting at me.. i dont know where they are but they destroyed my car then i ran away and hided behind a cart .. i got shot too so i said gj rp in the side chat and told them u are breaking the rules .. they told me stop NLR or something

What Rule Was Broken ?:

3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

A) You are unable to kill anyone in a green zone (Punishment is a ban)

6B) You are unable to kill anyone in a blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

6C) Weapons must be holstered inside green and blue zones at all times.

6D) You are unable to rob/knockout anyone in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

6E) You are unable to steal vehicles in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

no ,its a whole gang and they will start bullying at me , you know

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): ghost cartels members

Time & Date this happened: Now

Which Server did this happen on: server #2

Description of what happened: i was running some herion with some friends then.. we just parked our trucks in the streets thats behind the drugs dealer .. u know .. near the hospital .. then i was walking to sell some drugs.. some1 just ran over me.. VDM ,then i continue walking then i got shot with no RP by Gc player i just was waiting for the medic to help me then, the guy who ran over me ,run over the medic too .. so i just like was so crazy .. i respawned again and went to my truck, again i got shot with no rp then i saw them telling the medic to put ur hands up .. and almost all the cops in kavala are died with their cars so broken from the bullets ,i repawned another time and went so fast to my truck and i just started driving away from kavala .. they started shooting at me.. i dont know where they are but they destroyed my car then i ran away and hided behind a cart .. i got shot too so i said gj rp in the side chat and told them u are breaking the rules .. they told me stop NLR or something

What Rule Was Broken ?:

3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

A) You are unable to kill anyone in a green zone (Punishment is a ban)

6B) You are unable to kill anyone in a blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

6C) Weapons must be holstered inside green and blue zones at all times.

6D) You are unable to rob/knockout anyone in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

6E) You are unable to steal vehicles in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

no ,its a whole gang and they will start bullying at me , you know
I´m from Gc and all i can say is that we didn´t brake any rule (no warning point pls admin), but i want to quote something from is statement, as breaking NLR.

then i continue walking then i got shot with no RP by Gc player i just was waiting for the medic to help me then, the guy who ran over me ,run over the medic too .. so i just like was so crazy .. i respawned again and went to my truck, again i got shot with no rp then i saw them telling the medic to put ur hands up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back