What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GFFw (Action: Ban Issued 12/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Name of the person you are reporting: GFFw

Time & Date this happened: Approximately 6am on February 10th.

Which server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I was driving out from Kavala after selling some Gold Bars I'd aquired, decided to see if there was anyone about to relieve of any possesions. Was tired, drove poorly and crashed into a sign. Car wrecked, too lazy to repair it so I decide to check out "Handguns" to see if anyone is there before I call it a night. Get shot without any warning or role-playing by GFFw.

What rule was broken: "RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times."

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I sent three messages to him using the mobile function in-game. I explained the rule he'd broken and told him if he compensated me for my gear (gun/ammo/backpack etc) then I'd let it go. Gave him adequate time, saw him running around Kavala maybe ten minutes later. No response at all.

Video evidence:  Processing at time of writing but will be available here -

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back