What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Getting robbed evry tim ;(

Wasim

Evry tim I get robbed.

Whenever I do a cocaine run I get robbed xD.

"Give me your keys" they say

"Nah im alright" (Obviously I aint giving it)

Then pew pew I get shot.

My zamak transport was robbed and chopped up.

Now I am left with a offroad and like 17k worth of money!

So the only thing I have is my offroad which I can make 100k out of it every run :p .

Any advice on how to not get robbed?

I donate some of my Pimp cash to you poor Sir!

Let's find a time and a place and you shall be rewarded for the strength of keep on living eventho you cri evry tim! :(

10/10 Sad.

GG MY 666 POST IS SOMETHING NICE

#ILLOMINUTY BOOTY CONFIRMED

Last edited by a moderator:
Do something legal, or do weed and sell it at the UNMC dealer.

If there is UNMC on duty, they will hopefully prevent people from robbing you.

*Wasim was watching many people driving in their luxury cars; this had caused him to suffer from severe depression.*

Seems that way, every time a robbery happens it seems that they person either loses everything or gets killed. When I rob I only ask for a portion of money and not everything, as it gets boring fast for that person otherwise. However most the time I don't get to do this as people would rather shoot.

I personally don't understand why people kill the person they robbed if he/she did what was asked, nobody gives the keys anyway. I know that some say he/she can call the cops and give description of the robber, but don't you like some spice added to your game. I'd like if cops would recognize me as the robber so I had to talk my way out of it or find a way to escape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst thing that can happen is you get robbed right next to the drug dealer... Im like bruhh.

Atleast it keeps me entertained, trying to earn money xD wait till I become a rebel!

Unless I go for Euthanasia? Great idea!

Sir try to find some people that covers you , invite your friends to cover you or try to find a gang by doing an interview on teamspeak or you can ask protection from AEGIS they are pretty cool and effective :)

Well if you don't give your key and try to resist to a robbery, you generally end up pissing off the robbers .... and they will be more likely to kill you.

By the way who is Tim ???

Send me a PM, and STF shall help you and protect u against those rebels who's tracking you down! ;-)

Back