What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

"Get out the car or you're dead"

Fantastic RP mate
Lol, let's be honest, fight for my gear/life. Or comply with that they're saying and lose all of what I worked for? There was no way I was  RP'ing my way out of that one, if it were ACTUAL cops, then sure why not have a lil chat ;)

Is the same asking a police officer to stop because you need them , they'lll just drive off and maybe you hear a "Fuck off" fly by.
Also known as : Miller and Salty Miller

u stole my name!

Lol, let's be honest, fight for my gear/life. Or comply with that they're saying and lose all of what I worked for? There was no way I was  RP'ing my way out of that one, if it were ACTUAL cops, then sure why not have a lil chat ;)
Well, RP shouldn't only be used to get out of things or to save gear. RP can be losing everything and being executed.

People should not use roleplay only in order to not get sent to prison, not get robbed or get their truck scrapped. Roleplay should be used cause you enjoy interracting with others, and not only when you have dollar (pound) signs in your eyes.

Not saying you can't kill the occasional hobos, like this, but maybe don't post everytime you rek some poor hobos?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, RP shouldn't only be used to get out of things or to save gear. RP can be loosing everything and being executed.

People should not use roleplay only in order to not get sent to prison, not get robbed or get their truck scrapped. Roleplay should be used cause you enjoy interracting with others, and not only when you have dollar (pound) signs in your eyes.

Not saying you can't kill the occasional hobos, like this, but maybe don't post everytime you rek some poor hobos?
amen brother I was in the liaison room with a rebel awhile back and he said something that made me sad. He said : RP is just so you can get away with illegal stuff. 

Also known as : Miller and Salty Miller

u stole my name!
I stole your name?

Mate if been on the server for more then 6 months , and changed my name to Salty because there where a lot of Miller's joining.

May i ask who you are?

Well, RP shouldn't only be used to get out of things or to save gear. RP can be losing everything and being executed.

Completely agree with you! Just gotta put the hobo's in place sometimes, you know?

I stole your name?

Mate if been on the server for more then 6 months , and changed my name to Salty because there where a lot of Miller's joining.

May i ask who you are?
don't get mad mate was just joking. don't be so Salty 

hhaaah

i am  such a loser

Great shooting and keeping your self alive!

The only pore RP i see is that of the guys from the police car.

'Out of the car or die' ?

also why pick him? Driving on the main road with a stole police hatchback sport and then deside to pull someone over..? 

Dossent make much sence to my..

Back