What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

"Get out the car or you're dead"

DeFrag

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Saw that kill feed pop up earlier on, I genuinely thought you'd crashed a helicopter with a load of people in!  :D

Also saw this pop up in side chat too

6b0f53799e24ed36cb2776b6f1543977.png

pure gold

If you do notice, they are all STILL aiming at the left side of the car while you are all the way at the right side,

Might have been a small desync fooling them? 

No idea but still... nice video :)  

Well nicely done, i think my fellow officers shouldn't rush like that at first place. 

Good shooting.

If thats how rebels what to RP, just gun them down. ^^

☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusREKTs ☑ North by NorthREKT ☑ REKT to the Future ☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT ☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT ☑ LawREKT of Arabia ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT ☑ eREKTile dysfunction

why cant people be more polite, example.

"excuse me sir, i'm terribly sorry to bother you. Would you mind just stepping out of the vehicle for a moment. I would just like a word."

Best not to give death threats when issueing compliance as police. Also i hear cars are good cover if you choose to park next to a road in the open. I also thought 4 v 1 is a thing, guess thats only a thing if u are 4 rebels and 1 cop. Gotta love fair balance lads  :Crying2:   

why cant people be more polite, example.

"excuse me sir, i'm terribly sorry to bother you. Would you mind just stepping out of the vehicle for a moment. I would just like a word."
Is the same asking a police officer to stop because you need them , they'lll just drive off and maybe you hear a "Fuck off" fly by.

Back