What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Gc] Chunky

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry but those vac bans are from csgo, also why would i just spend money on donator just to get banned ? makes no sense the reason i cheated on csgo because the game is shit. has nothing to do on arma 3 ! i would like to speak to you in ts, if you would that be great !

I don't socialize with people who play with cheaters or infact cheat themselfs, so you will not indeed speak to myself and i don't believe i listed all your banned accounts? i can list all those banned accounts  + all your hacking forum accounts if you wish?

Why is [Gc] BlackJack Associated in this thread? I'll have you know I have never been banned or hacking in anyway, nor have in been on any hacking (moding) websites in my life. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I sincerely apoligize Jack i added your name by mistake by filtering my results. just a mistake.

You're out of order for including other members on that list especially Blackjack since you have not even a slight shred of history or evidence on him at all. You are making very serious and bold claims here and I hope you are absolutely sure about your findings.

Im absolutely sure on my findings, i have skype resolved addresses linking to forum accounts and so forth. All my claims are 100% accurate and can be backed up to the very end. Blackjack was added by mistake i cleared this up in the post above your post if you did not notice. And i apoligized for it.

Thanks for reporting this, Firstly I know your no longer on this community but i still welcome reports.

I currently have no suspicions around chunky hacking here or on other Altis Life servers we are friendly with... he may have a hacking past and you know what they say... "once a hacker always a hacker"

The moment we find evidence he has hacked on our server then it will be a perm ban along with his information distributed to a number of Altis Life servers that i am on friendly terms with (a  fair number)

Rejecting this but like any player who plays here we always conduct random checks.

That's fine i thought id let you know by inciting all the information i gatherd. Happy to help rid any community of the cheaters :) , PS - i can show a vip account of chunky's for an arma 3 cheat if you wish to see that then feel free to priv msg me.

Thanks

I feel its time for my statement here, not just to Wilco and the admins but to my fellow community members.

Its true I used to work for AimJunkies this is true, I was a Technical moderator and I would go into peoples computer and fix which ever cheat they have used to work on there pc. I have also used cheats before as most of us have, the three games I have cheated on are CS:GO, Insurgency and Dayz. There is no point lying at this stage. 

Since playing Altis Life I have not used a cheat once on the server, not once. I have recorded every single second I have played on this server and I can provide you with anything you want, I have never cheated on this server and never will. Regarding that video that was posted you are more then welcome to go where I was and range find it, my zeroing was perfect. Infact one of the kills you literally hear me state that I have to shoot below the person because he was about 100 meters away and my zeroing could not go any less than 300. 

Battleye is most powerful anti-cheat out there and cheats become detected within hours of an update, I have learnt this knowledge when working at AimJunkies so I would not even risk it. I will carry on recording every single second I play Altis Life, and I invite the admins to spectate me 24 hours a day because I can guarantee you will find nothing.

This is now the second time I have been personally attacked on here, we all have skeletons in our closets and we all have a past. I once again apologize to all the community members and the admins but this is the truth, its the whole truth and its nothing but the truth. This is an adult community and this is why you are getting my complete honesty. 

Your statements are invalid. I guess even when "busted" cheaters still won't admit defeat..

Unfortunately..

IP Addresses linked to the iniuria loader has captured this and has been confirmed. -

That within the past week you have used an arma 3 cheat. So deny this all you like but i can confirm the IP- Addresses with your steam resolved address + skype and with the loader that you have indeed cheated within the past week for arma 3.

Such a shame.. All that effort and little respect to even tell the truth..

Anyways im done shredding you, if you want i can send you the document to prove your sky broadband is logged on the iniuria loading client. I won't say how i got this but i can show proof :) .

Im out.

Your statements are invalid. I guess even when "busted" cheaters still won't admit defeat..

Unfortunately..

IP Addresses linked to the iniuria loader has captured this and has been confirmed. -

That within the past week you have used an arma 3 cheat. So deny this all you like but i can confirm the IP- Addresses with your steam resolved address + skype and with the loader that you have indeed cheated within the past week for arma 3.

Such a shame.. All that effort and little respect to even tell the truth..

Anyways im done shredding you, if you want i can send you the document to prove your sky broadband is logged on the iniuria loading client. I won't say how i got this but i can show proof :) .

Im out.
Feel free, I have nothing to hide at this stage. Wilco has rejected the report and my guys have spoke to him. I will continue recording all my game play and live streaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all have things to hide. But denying the fact you cheat is not something we all share.

We all have things to hide. But denying the fact you cheat is not something we all share.
He admitted to cheating in the past if you read his post properly. He has explained himself honestly. I play Altis with Chunky on a regular basis probably more than most people and I have personally never seen anything untoward while spending time with him over the past few weeks. Like Chunky said we all have skeletons in our closets and from his statement and talking with him, I actually have a lot more respect for him.

Im not talking about cheating in the past, i have proof that links him to using the arma 3 cheat within the past week so how does anything you say make sense? You're in his group you are going to back him that's how things go.. This was rejected now let it go and accept that your friend was busted and made to look a fool

Denied - 09/12/14

Wilco is right. We have no suspicion of him hacking on our server atm but if we do you can be sure that we will take action.

Thanks for providing us with this tho. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back