What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GC Alexander (Action: Ban Issued 19/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):  [Gc] Alexander

Time & Date this happened: 10:15AM ish UK Time

Description of what happened: Alexander stated in side chat that the police were at Kavala garage so was not going to store his ifrit there so dumped it into the ocean to exploit a glitch so his ifrit will appear in his garage. He could have driven to another garage or the simpler option is if you are that afraid of getting it scrapped don't get it out in the first place. He has clearly stated he has abused a glitch to store it so as not to have to deal with the consequences of having an illegal vehicle. The fact he then announces this to the whole server is stupid and shows lack of willingness RP.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

9B3E4325D7A59C1D171AC217CA078C3D9C7D75DD

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):  [Gc] Alexander

Time & Date this happened: 10:15AM ish UK Time

Description of what happened: Alexander stated in side chat that the police were at Kavala garage so was not going to store his ifrit there so dumped it into the ocean to exploit a glitch so his ifrit will appear in his garage. He could have driven to another garage or the simpler option is if you are that afraid of getting it scrapped don't get it out in the first place. He has clearly stated he has abused a glitch to store it so as not to have to deal with the consequences of having an illegal vehicle. The fact he then announces this to the whole server is stupid and shows lack of willingness RP.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

9B3E4325D7A59C1D171AC217CA078C3D9C7D75DD

Oh well. Was kinda expecting this to pup op on the forums.

He has clearly stated he has abused a glitch to store it so as not to have to deal with the consequences of having an illegal vehicle.

Explain me how is this a glitch? It's exactly the same as leaving it in the desert where nobody can find it or just driving from the cliff and let it burn.    I could just simply drive it to Athira and store it there, but does it make any diffrents?

Just to make this clear. Police didn't chase me and didn't show any intrest to me. Probably didn't even see me

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all please dont call anyone stupid and keep the things civil. Second of all as my friend stated no cop was on him and he just dumped his ifrit into the ocean cause he doesnt want it to be found i dont thing that is exploiting/glitching however i am really tired of you UGN guys trying to find a thing about us record and report it to the forums. Youre taking matters too personal about us we received too much reports from you but one of them actually got accepted and i think you should stop these report war kind regards :)

Delete this  please. my apologies.

First of all please dont call anyone stupid and keep the things civil. Second of all as my friend stated no cop was on him and he just dumped his ifrit into the ocean cause he doesnt want it to be found i dont thing that is exploiting/glitching however i am really tired of you UGN guys trying to find a thing about us record and report it to the forums. Youre taking matters too personal about us we received too much reports from you but one of them actually got accepted and i think you should stop these report war kind regards :)
He clearly says theres cops in Kavala and that's the reason he exploited the store vehicles in the sea glitch. Did you not read?
I wonder if the logs will show him logging off at the sea and teleporting to a spawn point.

Isnt Alexander a Corporal in Goose Cartel? I know you guys have leadership problems but perhaps you should advise your menbers if they do a glitch its not wise to advertise to the whole server that they've done it ;)

Storing vehicles in the sea is not a glitch mate he saw the cops and he didnt want to store it in the garage after that he went to the sea and dumped his ifrit in the sea so no one can find it

Oh well. Was kinda expecting this to pup op on the forums.

He has clearly stated he has abused a glitch to store it so as not to have to deal with the consequences of having an illegal vehicle.

Explain me how is this a glitch? It's exactly the same as leaving it in the desert where nobody can find it or just driving from the cliff and let it burn.    I could just simply drive it to Athira and store it there, but does it make any diffrents?

Just to make this clear. Police didn't chase me and didn't show any intrest to me. Probably didn't even see me
For as long as I have played here I have always been told its a Role Play server etc etc. Why on earth in RP sense would you park a vehicle in an ocean? Its not a garage. Its full of salty water that will break your vehicle. I would also imagine driving an armoued ifrit into an ocean would be a very dangerous thing to do and could quite easily cost you your life.

Parking it in the sea means no one can find it and steal it. Cannot be driven out of the sea so is safe. It is a glitch to make the vehicle safe and spawn back in the garage with all items present and correct. Nothing can happen to it.

By parking it in the desert there is the chance someone could find it and steal it. Which is the reason you did not. It also means if you wish to carry on playing you have to run for ages to get somewhere as you are in the middle of a desert. 

Who knows what may or may not have happened on the road to Athira. 

Are you being reported or were you with him at the time of the report?

It is Civil. I never called him stupid. I said what he did was stupid. Is glitching not stupid?

Tired of us UGN guys. This is not a UGN vs Gc. This is me, reporting a glitcher that announces what he has done to the whole server for everyone to read. Its not my fault he decided to "brag" about it to everyone which is the very reason why I am reporting him.

For as long as I have played here I have always been told its a Role Play server etc etc. Why on earth in RP sense would you park a vehicle in an ocean? Its not a garage. Its full of salty water that will break your vehicle. I would also imagine driving an armoued ifrit into an ocean would be a very dangerous thing to do and could quite easily cost you your life.

Parking it in the sea means no one can find it and steal it. Cannot be driven out of the sea so is safe. It is a glitch to make the vehicle safe and spawn back in the garage with all items present and correct. Nothing can happen to it.

By parking it in the desert there is the chance someone could find it and steal it. Which is the reason you did not. It also means if you wish to carry on playing you have to run for ages to get somewhere as you are in the middle of a desert. 

Who knows what may or may not have happened on the road to Athira. 

Are you being reported or were you with him at the time of the report?

It is Civil. I never called him stupid. I said what he did was stupid. Is glitching not stupid?

Tired of us UGN guys. This is not a UGN vs Gc. This is me, reporting a glitcher that announces what he has done to the whole server for everyone to read. Its not my fault he decided to "brag" about it to everyone which is the very reason why I am reporting him.
Why on earth in RP sense would you park a vehicle in an ocean? Its not a garage. Its full of salty water that will break your vehicle. I would also imagine driving an armoued ifrit into an ocean would be a very dangerous thing to do and could quite easily cost you your life.

^ This is just ridiculous...  Vechile wasn't all the way in the water and everyone could see it.. Infrit was around 400 meters from the Drug Dealer in Kavala.  By the way cops can scrap vechile even if it's in the water. 

You're just making a big bubble from nothing here. 

We actually respect altis life server rules (can't say same about your gang) and thanks for the first report on me.

Approved - Awaiting Action - 16/01/15

It is exploting. Simple as that. You just did that simple for the cause to keep your illegal vehicle and drugs.

If someone leaves it in the desert or somewhere I can understand it and it also makes sense RP Wise.

If you dont want to loose your stuff you hide it.

But if you don't want to loose your stuff you don't dump it in the ocean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back