What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Game Changes - Rebels, Cop-killers & Licences - Feedback sought

In my honest opinion I think an hour is too long. Yes 20 mins is too short but there must be a decent invest wen time that it could be adjusted too.

Rebels will now not fear killing a cop as much as they used to knowing that if they do they can just drive back to base and pay a reduced fee.

Before they stuck with the fine until they died now they will just shoot,drive back buy new license at reduced cost, roll out shoot another cop rinse repeat.

(Can I be linked to this weapon balance thread please I have a few thoughts I would like to place.)

i dont think there should be a time limit at all. . . . as all it will do is mean ppl will be going back and forth and spend most their time reacquiring  their rebel license instead of RP or creating RP situations on the server.

we are rebels, we all have our clan leaders we do not answer to 1 high rebel we are individual groups so why would we go back to Give someone a report when my Leader is most prob next to me doing the same thing with me 

Apart from that the other license removals (Not the Rebel License, as 500k can be hard to get back:) i think are a good idea as it makes sense and creates more RP Situations/difficulties reacquiring them 

Back