What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fun while it lasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused, what's really going on? 
If I got everything right:

>OP wanted tosell ingame £ for IRL money or wanted to buy ingame £ for IRL money
>OP got caught by admins
>OP got banned and got salty, wrote this post

Anything that I've missed?
He got cleared for money hacking a while ago, its just been found out he actually did money hack and was offering to sell iname money for irl money on the server. He was banned for teleporting which he said he wasn't bothered appealing because he appearantly shouldn't have to apologise for something he hasn't done. 

He got cleared for money hacking a while ago, its just been found out he actually did money hack and was offering to sell iname money for irl money on the server. He was banned for teleporting which he said he wasn't bothered appealing because he appearantly shouldn't have to apologise for something he hasn't done. 
Aha...

I'm so confused, what's really going on? 
If I got everything right:

>OP wanted tosell ingame £ for IRL money or wanted to buy ingame £ for IRL money
>OP got caught by admins
>OP got banned and got salty, wrote this post

Anything that I've missed?
This some 4chan shit you got going on... I like it

This some 4chan shit you got going on... I like it
Speaking about 4chan outside of the site is actually against the old rules, my fellow anon. :)
Sadly though, 4chan has turned into a child site compared to what it used to be ;_;

Speaking about 4chan outside of the site is actually against the old rules, my fellow anon. :)
Sadly though, 4chan has turned into a child site compared to what it used to be ;_;
You're probably talking about /b/ and if you are it's always been that bad. What happened was you probably got a little older and realised it's mostly 16 year olds on there. Go to other boards on 4chan and you'll get some decent topics going on.

You're probably talking about /b/ and if you are it's always been that bad. What happened was you probably got a little older and realised it's mostly 16 year olds on there. Go to other boards on 4chan and you'll get some decent topics going on.
Half true and half false. I've been there since I was about 10 years old (currently 20) and I've seen some of the more famous copy-pastas as they occured. Nowdays it's mostly wanna-be edgy people or anons who thinks 4chan is a place for peace, love and understanding. 

Ofcourse it's mostly been 16 yearolds who lurk and and think they are something as they comment but there has been a greater time for 4chan, sadly. 
And yeah, I'm on /k/ mostly and ofcourse /v/. /b/ is a part of 4chan I guess all anons go to every now and then. 

I guess I can be honest and say that I use /gif/ quite a lot too.. for.. yeah.. if you know 4chan you'll know what people use /gif/ for.. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the tradelogs if i ever gave away or received 1 peny from anyone other than traderuns.

Do i know that Melrpm? hell yeah i do.

Remember that i stated my first account got hacked? there it goes.

EDIT: Before you start making assumptions get your facts straights, i don't have to explain anything since i'm already off arma 3 in the most part, but just letting you know that you can go through the logs and you wont find anything since there's nothing, you just start googling alot of stuff that you think that make sence but it doesn't so yeah. Don't get me wrong i do like the server it's just the admins are just being reckless as i said, and at the end, that googling is enough to get someone banned but to be honest i don't feel like explaining it and that's not why i was banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back