What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fully Armed Neophron? Unlocked, you say?

DainMK

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Sounds like a job for a responsible citizen! Warning: Contains murder, theft, and foul language.

Footage shot by Mr. H, published by Dain. Footage may be used for quality and training purposes.

Sorry, videos seem to be rather long recently. Oh well, I like to share.

"There's a fucking fully armed jet here"

-Mr. H

I think that was mine, I let one of my friends take it out for a spin and it was left unlocked at the airfield.

Unfortunately got caught up in 3 battles and didn't get a chance to store it.

It's not supposed to spawn with weapons, but seems to 100% of the time, which is a bit annoying.

I'm always 1 mis-click away from a ban :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going to lie, I would definitely have taken that jet for a spin had I found it ....

"There's a ton of fucking explosives..." - Mr. H.

I think that was mine, I let one of my friends take it out for a spin and it was left unlocked at the airfield.

It's not supposed to spawn with weapons, but seems to 100% of the time, which is a bit annoying.

I can't watch the video at the minute, I'm sorry if me leaving it their caused any issues :(

I can't watch the video at the minute, I'm sorry if me leaving it their caused any issues :(
Hahah, no issues mate. Mr. H made sure that Kavala was safe from potential hobo's in a jet with weapons. :p

Hahah, no issues mate. Mr. H made sure that Kavala was safe from potential hobo's in a jet with weapons. :p
All good then :D gonna work on getting mine in the next week,then me you and Mitch can do an airshow or something fun like that!

Nice one, I think Al Pacino in our group should have one in a couple of days too, get some formation flying in..  B)

I'll try and get mine today. 

Formation flying sounds awesome, I shot gun red 1!

It's a shame you can't get a red arrows skin anymore, that would have been awesome for an RP airshow event.

I know right. Sure, a lot was going on, under-staffed and overwhelmed, but that was less than satisfactory. Hey, "may be used for quality and training purposes", I won't complain but it's a great thing to learn from.

so, i was just sold you were "mr H" dain, i think we need to have words...

I was told, hunted this down, and i cant believe my eyes.

Thought the temp jet rules said the admins would remove it from your garage, not ban you.

Back