What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

FSX Streams?

I've always been quite interested in flight sims, but put off by the price. There also seems to be quite a bit of choice. Any recommendations? 
Tbh mate, All you need for a really good time is:

FSX

A good addon aircraft (PMDG 737 is defooooo best)

Maybe a texture addon (REX 4+ Clouds)

15+37+25

£77, but really textures aren't needed @SPC Sam

So £50 really

FSX.jpg

I must admit seeing FSX fans here is great. I have not flown or controlled on VATSIM for a long time (Ground Controller EGKK), but this makes me want to re-install so bad.

My ideal flight

EGKK - LOWI (Gatwick to innsbruck)

PMDG 737-800 NGX (Cold and Dark)

FS2CREW with Emergency

Random and realistic failures

REX

Active Sky

Ground Services X

EGKK2000

British Airways livery (Used to be a captain in BAV - British Airways Virtual, Callsign BAW682)

And some huge ass texture mod that i cannot think, for the life of me what it is called (think its like 10 GB+)

Good times, i would tune in, i mean i moderate on Frooglesims stream (Real Life Friends :p ) and some other big FSX names.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit seeing FSX fans here is great. I have not flown or controlled on VATSIM for a long time (Ground Controller EGKK), but this makes me want to re-install so bad.

My ideal flight

FS2CREW with Emergency

REX

Active Sky

Ground Services X

EGKK2000

British Airways livery (Used to be a captain in BAV - British Airways Virtual, Callsign BAW682)

And some huge ass texture mod that i cannot think, for the life of me what it is called (think its like 10 GB+)

Good times, i would tune in, i mean i moderate on Frooglesims stream (Real Life Friends :p ) and some other big FSX names.

Sounds good man... I tried getting ground rated at EGKK (I'm S1 at EGPH, Tried for S2 but training is shit) bit it took too long so I gave in.

Gotta love the 737 though, such a nice aircraft to fly (@Shepred)

My ideal flight

FS2CREW with Emergency

REX

Active Sky

Ground Services X

EGKK2000

Haha, I moderate on his streams too. Also, your not trying to think of Orbx Global are you?

I tend to avoid FSX Streams tbh... There's only really one guy I watch who occasionally streams.

most of the time i'm too busy on ALUK :)

What about the Dash 8 Q400 from Majestic. What are your opinions on that, @, 

How long did it take you ross to get started on VATSIM.

What about the Dash 8 Q400 from Majestic. What are your opinions on that, @, 

How long did it take you ross to get started on VATSIM.
I basically learned from youtube videos and CAP413... (Sad life... It's a document which shows ALL the R/T [Radio Telephony] for the UK]) I'll show you how if you want tho :)  

Dash 8 is good although I don't have it and don't plan to get it. PMDG 737 is the best short haul aircraft out imo.

"To all bellends out there"

Oh how we love @Belynz

Horrendous bump but oh well.

Experienced beta tester for multiple software dev companies within simming, I am not active so much now but I have hundreds of hours logged on vatsim. 

Back