What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Frix (Action: Ban Issued 14/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angar

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Frix

Time & Date this happened: 12-03-2015-14:40

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: killed from for no reason...

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

http://youtu.be/SZ7sXPdErcY

That in my eyes is a total random, best wait for someone to come on who can deal with it though :)

RDM? So well since you RDMed on duty and once off duty the last week, then NLR does not apply and then i still know who you are, i simply took a little off duty revenge, some may not agree with my actions. But it was far from RDM. Since i have my reasons, and Angar you are most likely the last possible guy i can think of on the server to bitch about rdm unless we take OD clan into account. If you would like to discuss i am usually on teamspeak.

Ohh yeah and i witnessed you kill someone, that also explains the 50k bounty in the video, i just took some sweet well deserved revenge compared to the small ticket you would have gotten instead.

And one last thing, in the video if it is to be taken as evidence as far is i know the admins will demand footage of what happened way before. I would very much like to discuss this with you on teamspeak since it is hard to express yourself on chat.

Ah, you're the chap who sat under Kavala bridge flipping cars over and making them explode. 

Lovely.

i simply took a little off duty revenge,

You admit to randoming due to revenge?

Edit: Even if you were alive that whole time period (taking into account that server restarts, don't quote me here' believe make you a new character though I am unsure on that) you still cant just randomly shoot someone who is under arrest with no RP or nothing, why did you not run up to the person in question, report it to the police or wait until they dealt with him? 

As a fellow officer I think what your saying is quite disturbing also due to the fact you are not meant to be engaging in any illegal activities.

Hope it gets dealt with appropiately, my last message on this topic since it's not meant to be a debate

Last edited by a moderator:
Vincent go through the rules. Before saying that the server restarts and that is NLR beacuse then you need to read the rules and so does Angar i will gladly go through why it was not rdm now.

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

I was engaged in RP beacuse he killed me in RDM mutiple times before this scenario, he have told me his name in RP, and beacuse of the NLR that says following.

6A) A new life starts, when
  • Your character has been killed by a cop
  • Your character has died in a RP situation.
  • Your character has been involved in an accident

6B) A new life does not start when
  • Your character has been the victim of RDM/VDM (Unless inside of the RedZone)
  • You disconnect (end of session)
Beacuse of this rule i did not break RP or RDM him. He RDMED me earlier, therefore he shot me, and attempted to kill me and i also know his name beacuse he have told me when i was a cop and pulled him over at a time, he also killed me both when on duty and off duty in RDM, now i dont have any recordings of this therefore i dont have proof of it, but neither does he have proof it was RDM since it doesnt show a god damn thing what happend before i shot him in the video. So facts are, if what i say is true, and i say it is, then he did not get RDMed in anyway what so ever, he was restrained and i don't see in the rules that it is not allowed to kill a man like that, I also before he was arrested witness him kill someone, and that explains the 50k bounty. So i am well engaged in RP to this man in what ever way i possibly can and i killed him for his crimes beacuse my RP character did not think this man was worthy of a small ticket. You got to be critical about both his video but also what i say here. This is word against word, his words in form of a video that only shows the part where i shoot him. So instead of stamping me who played for 9 month on the server without a single report, as a idiot RDMer then walk through the facts first! i have been suspended from the police force, and told that i would most likely be banned. why? beacuse of a video that shows 5% of the story. Take that into consideration!

Ah, you're the chap who sat under Kavala bridge flipping cars over and making them explode. 

Lovely.

Really? getting accused for that shit now? that wasnt even me i have video evidence!

Ok it's fine. misunderstood intensions, well if it was Angar, then i was in good right to take the shot stopping mass RDMs. but he killed someone before that i saw it and from that moment i was engaged in RP making my kill legal, even tho he was restrained.

This isn't the thread for that. I've probably got some footage from before, during and after, showing your detainment being the solution, but I can't be bothered to compile the footage into a facile case against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back